Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Disney's Old Key West Resort

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Lots of people ask what is the best resort is in each category (deluxe, moderate, etc.) I thought that it may be helpful to make a poll of every kind

Please feel free to elaborate on your opinion by replying.

So what's your favorite Disney Vacation Club resort?

egionet

I love OKW. I think it's by far the quietest and most relaxing of the DVC resorts. I've never stayed at any of the other resorts, but I have visited them. And I still enjoy OKW the most. It just doesn't seem like a hotel where as the other do to me.

Gail Hayden

egionet said:
I love OKW. I think it's by far the quietest and most relaxing of the DVC resorts. I've never stayed at any of the other resorts, but I have visited them. And I still enjoy OKW the most. It just doesn't seem like a hotel where as the other do to me.

ITA!!!!!!!!!

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
I voted Saratoga Springs. It made me like Downtown Disney way more, being able to see everything across the pond from our room was really cool. It's not got a whole lot of shops or restaurants yet, but soon I'm guessing it will be one of the most popular resorts at WDW.

1stStarIC2nite

I absolutely love OKW. However, I voted for BCV because it simply has the amazing pool area, fabulous theme, and it is close to Epcot, MGM, and the Boardwalk. I definately think it is the DVC resort with the best location. I can't wait to stay there next time!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom