Best dining plan snacks

GrimGrinningGhost15

Original Poster
This will be my first trip using the dining plan, we have one snack, one counter service and one table service per day. My question is what are the best snacks you can get with the dining plan snack option? We have all the table services reserved and planned out, same with counter services but we don't know much about what counts as a snack at WDW. I am sure there are the little "dining plan" symbols next to stuff on the menus but what are your favorites to use your dining plan on?

Allym146

We didn't really plan our snack credits. Actually, on the last day we had 7 left and had to scrounge around to use them before we left for the airport. We used them for our dole whips, I got candied almonds, a sugar cookie, a few fruit cups. There were 4 of and 6 days so 24 snacks...not as easy to use up as you'd think for us haha.

Oh, and a couple on Starbucks drinks which was nice because even the venti is 1 credit. We'd get one and my h and I would share cause they're so big.

GrimGrinningGhost15

Original Poster
We didn't really plan our snack credits. Actually, on the last day we had 7 left and had to scrounge around to use them before we left for the airport. We used them for our dole whips, I got candied almonds, a sugar cookie, a few fruit cups. There were 4 of and 6 days so 24 snacks...not as easy to use up as you'd think for us haha.

Oh, and a couple on Starbucks drinks which was nice because even the venti is 1 credit. We'd get one and my h and I would share cause they're so big.
We aren't planning out the snacks, just trying to get a rough idea on what those credits cover so we know how much extra cash to bring. I am surprised that they cover starbucks drinks, I will for sure take advantage of that!

LucyK

Here's a list with all the snacks available throughout WDW: http://thewdwguru.com/disney-world-resorts/disney-dining-snack-credit-list

I'm looking forward to spend my snack credits at Starbucks for the venti sized drinks. Another favorite is the soups at BoG lunch, anything from Karamel Kuche and assorted pretzels and cupcakes (specially at Starring Rolls).

If I have snacks left I use them to buy salted caramels to bring back home.

HollyAD

Cupcakes at Staring Rolls. Yum! If you pay our of pocket they are $3.99. Dole whips are of course wonderful. You can even get something for breakfast with your snack credit. Muffins and pastries are included as snacks and I think oatmeal.

PrincessNelly_NJ

We loved using our snack credits on Venti sized drinks at Starbucks! We also used them at downtown disney in the candy stores or the create your own dipped thing at Goofy's Candy Co.

75disney

I know it sounds lame, but I always use at least one snack credit for a popcorn in the MK (tradition from childhood).

Anything at the French bakery makes a great snack. Also, fresh soft pretzels from Germany.

draybook

We used ours for funnel cakes and sodas. We had 16 left on our check out day and we used them at Goofy's Candy Shop. We always have a bunch left and rack up on sweets for the drive home and the following week.

El Esteef

Here's a list with all the snacks available throughout WDW: http://thewdwguru.com/disney-world-resorts/disney-dining-snack-credit-list

I'm looking forward to spend my snack credits at Starbucks for the venti sized drinks. Another favorite is the soups at BoG lunch, anything from Karamel Kuche and assorted pretzels and cupcakes (specially at Starring Rolls).

If I have snacks left I use them to buy salted caramels to bring back home.

Thanks LucyK, this is an awesome resource to have. I will definitely be reviewing this for the next three weeks before we head on vacation to The World.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom