Best day of the week to visit each park

2bornot2be

I was starting on my 2014 Disney vacation this summer and started to think, Which is the best day to visit each park.
In the past I would scheduled my days at each park based on EMH, but this normally get me in the park on very busy days.
I know the summer is the one of the busiest times of the year (Christmas being the big exception) but I know each day one park has to be at least a little less busy.

Dose anyone know or try to schedule days based on less busy days?

With FP now limited to 3-4 passes only I need to rethink my daily schedule.

Mikester71

We used to try and visit a park that was NOT having morning EMH's and it seemed to work for us. Of course we always go during Canadian Spring Break and pretty much every park is packed, but we found the ones having morning EMH to be WAY busier.

Upvote 0

hsisthebest

Avoid a park with EMH as those are very busy. Also MK is busiest fri-mon with weekend vacationers and locals coming into town. Beyond that, u could visit touringplans.com or get the app (it's not free)- they have been tracking crowd levels for years and have daily park recommendations as well as several touring plans for getting the most done without being in a hurry. And they have a line-wait time app more accurate than Disney's.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom