Best day ever! Trainer for a Day program

joanna71985

Original Poster
Yesterday was amazing! After 9 years in FL, and almost 4 with my SeaWorld pass, I *finally* made it to Discovery Cove. And to celebrate, I decided to book the Trainer for a Day program. It was awesome! Definitely hope to do it again someday

Nemo14

Funny you should mention that - we were just looking into that the other day. What kinds of things did you get to do?

Journey_On

I'm so glad you finally made it to Discovery Cove, Joanna! And also very glad you got to do Trainer for a Day - DH and I may want to do this someday.

joanna71985

Original Poster
Funny you should mention that - we were just looking into that the other day. What kinds of things did you get to do?

Would love to hear more about the program! We've been to DC twice and absolutely love it!

Oh man, let's see: we got to help feed the otters, we got a private meet with 2 of the small mammals (including a sloth), there were 2 dolphin experiences (the first one is the one that day guests do. But the second one was just for TFAD people. There was a foot push which was amazing! You feel like you're flying), there was a "private" meet with a horseshoe crab and a mini shark at the Grand Reef, we got to feed the fish in the reef. It was just a lot of fun

I'm so glad you finally made it to Discovery Cove, Joanna! And also very glad you got to do Trainer for a Day - DH and I may want to do this someday.

It is so much fun! Definitely the perfect way to celebrate Discovery Cove for the first time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom