Best Crab Legs?

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

Original Poster
I can't tell you had sad my DD is that Cape May doesn't look like it will be open for our trip at the end of March. She discovered her love of crab legs there (honestly, I had no idea a 9 y/o girl could put away that much crab!) and we were all hoping to partake this next trip. šŸ˜æ I've been searching various sites/blogs/reviews, but just when I think I have a candidate, I find their current menu doesn't offer them or they're closed altogether for the time being.
Confused Thinking GIF by Olivia Rodrigo

Does anyone have a suggestion for another restaurant with great crab legs in the area? Given her super-human abilities to put them away, I would love to have someplace all-you-can-eat, but I'd be happy with somewhere that serves a healthy portion and doesn't charge out the wazoo for it.

TIA for the guidance!

macefamily

I would think about buying directly at the docks and making in your room. I personally love the King crab legs, but a younger person may be happy with the snow crab legs. I think you're much better off doing an in-room dinner for such a delicacy.

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

Original Poster
I would think about buying directly at the docks and making in your room. I personally love the King crab legs, but a younger person may be happy with the snow crab legs. I think you're much better off doing an in-room dinner for such a delicacy.
I would be totally open to this, but we're in a regular resort room, so no kitchen. Which also means I don't have to feel ANY obligation to cook any meals on vacation. šŸ˜œ

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom