Best counter service meals.

Matt_Black

I've also heard very good things about Pepper Market over at Coronado Springs, but I've yet to eat there myself.

Restaurantsaurus over at AK is very nice too, but more so for the theming; I found the food above average, but not near on the level of some of the other spots listed in this thread. The folks at the Disney Food Blog seem quite fond of it, though.

DisneyPrincess5

We're really into quick service that isn't traditional burgers and fries. We really love SunshineSeasons, Flame Tree, Cosmic Rays, Backlot Express, Liberty Square Market, and more. Every resort we've stayed at has had pretty good quick service options too.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Flame Tree, Be Our Guest, and Sunshine Seasons all offer good alternatives to burgers. I do love my chicken breast nuggets though, and for some reason they always taste the best to me at the Columbia Harbour House.

Plowboy

Flame Tree, Columbia Harbor House and Boulangerie Patisserie (I know I've butchered the spelling, but you get it) are three favorites.

DisneyDebNJ

In MK, Columbia Harbor House, Pecos Bill, Sleepy Hollow
Epcot, La Cantina, Sunshine Seasons, Katsura Grill
DTD Wolfgang Puck Express (best bang for the buck as far as CS goes), Earl of Sandwich
AK Flame Tree BBQ

eddiemcgarrigle

People, I am shocked that there is no repeated mention of Starring Rolls as it's a must do for me. Anyhoo -

Starring Rolls
Wolfgang Puck Express
Earl Of Sandwich
Flame Tree BBQ
Pepper Market

lighteningqueen

Sunshine Seasons for the pork chop dinner, Pecos Bills for the salad and fixin bar, Columbia Harbor for the shrimp basket, Back Lot express for SW chicken salad and FREE Drink REFILLS all you want,Starring Rolls HS,Flame Tree Pulled Pork sandwhich, DTD Earl of Sanwhich adn Wolfgang Pucks YUMMMM

DVCPluto

Agree with CHH and sunshine seasons!

Also, in the CR, contempo cafe... Awesome flatbreads and desserts. You can try to spot the mouse and friends, since they're so close at CM. :)

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
AK- Yak and Yeti Local Foods Café, Flame Tree BBQ
DHS- Backlot Express (mainly due to free refills and A/C), Catalina Eddie's
EC- Sunshine Seasons (something for everyone), Sommerfest, Yorkshire County Fish Shop
MK- Casey's Corner Corner (BBQ Slaw dog), Be Our Guest (lunch),

PhilharMagician

CHH, Flame Tree and Sunshine Seasons just like most people have already mentioned.

One I also liked but is gone was the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station. The chicken noodle bowl and the Pad Thai were both good. The Pad Thai was not the best I ever had but it was very good and something different than the typical burger.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom