Best Counter Service in the Magic Kingdom

PhilharMagician

Columbia Harbour House In MK has a good variety of different foods and flavors than most other counter service restaurants. Cosmic Ray's is also good with a wide variety of options to please most in a group and you also have Sonny Eclipse to entertain you.

Webb

Casey"s Corner!! The cheese sauce or "plastic cheese" is not to be missed :) Yes I know plastic cheese sounds scary :)

Wouldn't mind trying Tortuga Tavern!

DManRightHere

Columbia harbor, be our guest (the one time I had it),Pinocchio, cosmic rays. In that order, the last two is for more experience than food.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
If it's lunch, and Be Our Guest is an option, then there's no question. That is far and away the premiere counter service option in the Magic Kingdom.

If you're looking for dinner, I think the best options are at Harbour House.

However, the flat breads at Pinnochio are delicious (particularly the caprese).

Cosmic Ray's is a glorified McDonalds.

I used to despise Pecos Bill, but in recent years they've added a lot of new options and greatly improved their menu. I love the tortilla taco salad because you can add whatever you want to it (they just give you the shell with beef in it).

G8rchamps

We have been enough in the last year that I'm actually tired of most of it. Italian Flatbread sandwich at Pinocchio's is good and strange- but the kiosk thingy between Liberty square and HM has a ham and cheese croissant that is pretty good (the roast beef one is kind of dry), and the spicy chicken on the chicken and waffle is good too.

tlev

Tortuga Tavern was great the one time it was open when I was there. I also enjoy Columbia Harbour House. My DH loves Cosmic Ray's not particularly for the food, but for the entertainment!

lebeau

I am no longer allowed to suggest going to Cosmic Ray's. Two bad experiences in two consecutive trips. The wife won't hear of it.

We also can't eat at Columbia Harbor House. The menu doesn't appeal to anyone but me. This is true to a lesser extent of Pecos Bills.

We'll be trying BoG for the first time this trip.

So that leaves Pinocchio's. We enjoyed the flatbreads last trip. So for now, PVH gets my vote.

Master Gracey 5

Be Our Guest isn't as quick an option given the lines and popularity but it definitely has the best food for counter service at MK.

For "true" counter service, count me in on Columbia Harbor House.

Finally got a chance to try Tortuga Tavern on the last trip and thought it was a good option, though if I want Mexican food I'll take the counter service at Mexico on the water any day.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Harbour House fo sho - great food there! I gotta throw out some love for Cosmic Ray's at the same time, though. While the food ain't what it used to be, I love eating there for the entertainment and memories.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom