Best costume in a parade, show, etc.

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Oooh, this is a hard one! Nevermind, this is an easy one. The Sage of Time costume, of course! Although it can be kinda fun seeing a Sage OUT of costume! ;) (for those of you with sick minds: NO NOT THAT YOU PERVY BUNNIES!) I mean, those guys have to drag along an 80 pound costume, balance an awkward headpiece, and act out the motions and dialogue, (not to mention putting up with ME) all while walking on stilts.

Attachments

• myfave.jpg
    myfave.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 68

DisJosh

Oh my another! These guys arent in a parade but theyre in EPCOT......I'm sur eyou know em Silly. Those creepy bird stilt guy thingies(not to sure what theyre called lol).

Tapestry2000

Originally posted by sillyspook13
Oooh, this is a hard one! Nevermind, this is an easy one. The Sage of Time costume, of course! Although it can be kinda fun seeing a Sage OUT of costume! ;) (for those of you with sick minds: NO NOT THAT YOU PERVY BUNNIES!) I mean, those guys have to drag along an 80 pound costume, balance an awkward headpiece, and act out the motions and dialogue, (not to mention putting up with ME) all while walking on stilts.

Heeheehee...the Sage of Time has a coooool costume! :) Heh i told my mom that's what i wanted to be for halloween this year, and then she said i was crazy...:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom