Best Comedy in a Preshow

sillyspook13

I'd vote for Honey I Shrunk the Audience. I've been watching WAY too much Monty Python lately....

"Do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theatre safely.":D

The Mom

Premium Member
The Muppet preshow is my favorite, but I also enjoy the Universe of Energy preshow. Anyone who remembers the original ride knows what an improvement this is!! Sometimes the rides are changed for the better. (but NOT JIYI!)

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
hmm, this is a tough one. But I think I have to agree with both Steve and Marky- muppetvision and the animation tour preshows (a tie) :)

mickeyfan

I like all the ones you have mentioned, but I like the preshow for Fantasmic when the bellhops from ToT do their skit. They are very entertaining and funny!! However, the last time we were there they didn't do that one, I was disappointed.

OffGreen182

R

During the Muppet preshow my family and every1 else thought the preshow was the actual film and sum people left and me and my uncle were about to leave intill they opened those doors.

Tink

Originally posted by mickeyfan
I like all the ones you have mentioned, but I like the preshow for Fantasmic when the bellhops from ToT do their skit. They are very entertaining and funny!! However, the last time we were there they didn't do that one, I was disappointed.

I wrote a letter to Disney complaining about the change to the Fantazmic preshow because I missed the characters, etc. When I was there last, they had some cheezy radio DJs making the crowd do the wave over and over again. It was so unoriginal. At least with the bellhops, etc., it was something special. Now it seems like something you'd see at Universal or some amusement park.

By the way, some PR rep called me about the letter and thanked me for sending it. Does anyone know if they do that for all of the letters they receive? I thought it was unusual but then it did come from me, Tink, so they had better listen. :D

Chernabog

I think that the muppets are so funny but I have to agree that the Universe of Energy show is funnier now. Ellen and Bill Nye and crew do a really good job. Big improvment!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom