Best Breakfast on Property 2018

fizzieee

Original Poster
Kona Cafe has been my favorite place for breakfast since I was a kid - I love the macadamia nut pancakes! We also really enjoy Grand Floridian Cafe. Someone else mentioned Sleepy Hollow at MK - it has been our tradition to go there every trip for breakfast on our first full day for the nutella and fruit waffles.

We also enjoy character breakfasts - Tusker House, Garden Grill (actually love this for both breakfast and dinner), Akershus, Crystal Palace and Cape May Cafe. Those are our go to character breakfasts.

Sleep Hollow Refreshments at MK - Nutella and fruit waffle
View attachment 296996

Akershus breakfast
View attachment 296997View attachment 296998

Ohana
View attachment 296999

Crystal Palace
View attachment 297000
Okay your photos are KILLIN' me this morning...... all of these items are now on my Disney Breakfast bucket list!!!!! :hungry:

JillC LI

Kona Cafe is the only breakfast TS meal our family will give up those precious uncrowded morning park-time hours for. Tonga toast with strawberry compote and pineapple macadamia nut pancakes - yum!

MotherofaPrincessLover

I wasn't planning on eating at Kona on the next trip but after reading this thread, I went ahead and made a reservation. Thought this would be the most convenient time since we're staying at the Poly and I don't know when we'll be staying there again.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Crystal Palace is nice because you can get into the park before it opens. Great photo ops for main street and the castle! Of course the food is great too and it's character dining.
All guests are allowed to enter the park at 8 am for a 9 am open now, so one of the former perks of a pre-park-opening breakfast (“empty” Main Street and Castle hub photos) is gone.

JustAFan

All guests are allowed to enter the park at 8 am for a 9 am open now, so one of the former perks of a pre-park-opening breakfast (“empty” Main Street and Castle hub photos) is gone.

Good to know. I wonder why that is. I thought it was always a nice little perk. I laugh at articles that show the castle with no people in the way. Yeah right! lol

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Good to know. I wonder why that is. I thought it was always a nice little perk. I laugh at articles that show the castle with no people in the way. Yeah right! lol
It’s a security change. Disney needed to get the crowds away from in front of the train station and into the park. Thus the turnstiles open for everyone at 8, though guests can only remain on Main Street or in the castle hub area until official park opening. Those with breakfast ADRs may proceed to the restaurants.

eliza61nyc

Folks already mentioned our favorites. Olivias at OKW has great food. Best kept secret and at breakfast you really don't need ADR's. WE also love Crystal palace. being a character breakfast that is a little pricey but the food is really very good.

Marijil

olivias...sweet potato hash
CB855037-775A-467F-9B17-458A69D593C3.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom