Best breakfast buffet?

fireworksandfairytales

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hey everyone!
My friends and I are headed to WDW in July for my boyfriend's 21st birthday! He really loves breakfast buffets, but there's so many options and I don't know which one to choose! We're doing Chef Mickey's one night for dinner, but out of all the other buffets which ones are your favorites? Thanks so much in advance for any input! :)

gooftroop5

We like Crystal Palace and Tusker House for breakfast buffets. We like the character buffets so I'm not sure if you are wanting them or not. Crystal Palace has your traditional breakfast items while Tusker House has a some African flare mixed in. These are two we never miss.

fireworksandfairytales

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I've done Crystal Palace and I'm not the biggest fan, but I was looking at Tusker House. I've never been there before but it looked awesome.
I think we'll probably do Trails End at some point on the trip because the price is pretty great and everyone seems to love it!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Boma @ AKL hands down best breakfast buffet!! Has all the standard breakfast staples and also some different African inspired dishes that are all delicious! We have to eat there every single trip. Also Tusker house is almost identical to Boma at Animal Kingdom and has characters. :)

Last edited:

fireworksandfairytales

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Yes you must try it! Me and DH's fave breakfast buffet! No characters like Tusker House but food is really good. Now a non buffet fave for breakfast is Kona Cafe @ Polynesian that we have to do every trip too. :)

Kona is amazing & I love it, but I'm really leaning towards a buffet. But I think you might've sold me on Boma. I just checked out the menu on Disney's website and it looks pretty great. :)

kelknight84

It was a huge combination of factors. First our server was not up to par, then how they setup the line everyone bunches in one corner which also happens to be the corner servers have to get to the kitchen through, so it was just a major traffic jam. Now I will admit that the eggs were the best of any on property and I appreciate a good omelet station but the other food was just so-so for the price and I didn't think there was that huge of a selection compared to other places.

fireworksandfairytales

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
It was a huge combination of factors. First our server was not up to par, then how they setup the line everyone bunches in one corner which also happens to be the corner servers have to get to the kitchen through, so it was just a major traffic jam. Now I will admit that the eggs were the best of any on property and I appreciate a good omelet station but the other food was just so-so for the price and I didn't think there was that huge of a selection compared to other places.
Oh no!
I really appreciate that input though, thanks for the heads up! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom