Best Beaches

Gainesvillain

Original Poster
Cruisers (Disney or otherwise),

Heading out on a week-long cruise out of San Juan this Jan, visiting 4 new ports: St Maarten, St Kitts, St Lucia, and Barbados. Anyone have any first-hand knowledge about the best beach in each of those locations? We are also going to St Thomas, but we have been multiple times already and have already booked a ferry ride over to Trunk Bay.

ChuckElias

Hi Gainesvillain. I'm really jealous of you getting St. Kitts and St. Lucia. I've never been to either island but would LOVE to. So I don't have any first-hand beach knowledge to share with you. (The extent of my beach knowledge is Castaway Cay! :D ) My only comment was that when I did a Google search for St. Kitts beaches, all the "recommended" beaches seem to be on that southern peninsula, which can be up to a 25 minute drive from the cruise port.

I hope you take pictures of wherever you end up going and share them with us! Have a magical cruise!

Gainesvillain

Original Poster
Hi Gainesvillain. I'm really jealous of you getting St. Kitts and St. Lucia. I've never been to either island but would LOVE to. So I don't have any first-hand beach knowledge to share with you. (The extent of my beach knowledge is Castaway Cay! :D ) My only comment was that when I did a Google search for St. Kitts beaches, all the "recommended" beaches seem to be on that southern peninsula, which can be up to a 25 minute drive from the cruise port.

I hope you take pictures of wherever you end up going and share them with us! Have a magical cruise!
Thanks!

Cruisers (Disney or otherwise),

Heading out on a week-long cruise out of San Juan this Jan, visiting 4 new ports: St Maarten, St Kitts, St Lucia, and Barbados. Anyone have any first-hand knowledge about the best beach in each of those locations? We are also going to St Thomas, but we have been multiple times already and have already booked a ferry ride over to Trunk Bay.
Cranes Beach Barbados is beautiful. Jalouise Beach in St. Lucia is a catamaran ride away. It faces the Pitons and is breathtaking. Cinnamon Bay on St. John isn’t as busy as Trunk and just as spell binding. We’ve gone to Orient Bay several times in St. Maarten (some parts are clothing optional, so be mindful).

ChuckElias

Hey @Gainesvillain ,

Did you make it to one of those beaches? Got any pictures to share? How did you like the ports of St. Kitts and St. Lucia?

Did you write up a trip report, by any chance?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom