Best attraction you never experienced.

draybook

Original Poster
After watching some YouTube videos, I got to thinking. What attraction would I like to experience if I had a time traveling Delorean? For me, I think that Horizons is something I'm very sorry I missed. I love the whole slow moving, yet educational function that it presented. Sort of like Spaceship Earth.

So, to prove I'm not turning into Scrooge McDuck I offer you this question. Which defunct ride or attraction are you sorry that you never got to experience?

Siren

I never got to experience -
  • 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Submarine Voyage
  • Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
  • The Swan Boats in MK
  • The *old* version of Spaceship Earth
  • The Wonders of Life Pavilion
  • Horizons
  • Kitchen Kaberet
  • Food Rocks
  • Journey into Imagination with The Original Figment & Dreamfinder

Flippin'Flounder

The original Journey Into Inagination. I always have loved Figment, even in his current incarnation, so I think I would really like it.

Honorable Mentions- Wonders of Life, Mr. Toad, The Living Seas, World of Motion, original Backlot Tour, 20K, Universe of Energy, Kitchen Kabaret, Alien Encounter

JIMINYCR

20,000 Leagues... I loved the Disney movie as a kid and wanted to experience the ride. Unfortunately I missed out.... but I did get to see the lagoon and a ride vehicle sitting dormant before it was hauled away and the lagoon was filled in.
Flight to the Moon & Mission to Mars... Sounded like it would interest my space loving side.
Skyway... It might have been fun gliding above everyone and getting a sky view of the area around.

FigmentPigments

I did ride on Horizons and what I can remember, it was just so so, but everyone claims that this was an awesome ride. I wish I could go back as an adult to ride and see what I "missed".

Walt Disney1955

To be fair, they still have Mr. Toad at Disneyland. Going strong since 1955. I rode the one in WDW as well back in the day and loved it. Still love the one at Disneyland, it was more of the same. So it is still kicking around.

For me I think back to the time my grandparents came to the Magic Kingdom. This is 1973, 7 years before I am born and my dad, who was in his 20s, went with them. The park was new, had really just opened at that time. I'd have liked to see things that are gone now.

- Mickey Mouse Revue
- Flight to the Moon

JohnD

After watching some YouTube videos, I got to thinking. What attraction would I like to experience if I had a time traveling Delorean? For me, I think that Horizons is something I'm very sorry I missed. I love the whole slow moving, yet educational function that it presented. Sort of like Spaceship Earth.

So, to prove I'm not turning into Scrooge McDuck I offer you this question. Which defunct ride or attraction are you sorry that you never got to experience?

Test Track 1.0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom