Best Animontronic

Favorite Audio Animatronic

• Total voters

TheDisneyMagic

I have chosen Ellen from the Universe of Energy during the Dino Era, I love the way she moves in this scene as she moves in a very like like way and the script is absolutely awesome.

figmntal95

My favorite Anamatronics are all of the ones from The Country Bears. Its cool how Teddi Barra descends from the ceiling, and some of the other ascend from the floor.

Epcotian

I went with Mark Twain. Just feels so authentic to see smoke actually come from his cigar and all. Plus it's one of my favorite attractions, so I'm a little biased!

disneyfan1966

Did anyone think of Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates? I had to go back on the ride to make sure that it wasn't actors playing him. VERY REAL!!!!!

:kiss: :kiss:

beachclubbasics

Did anyone think of Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates? I had to go back on the ride to make sure that it wasn't actors playing him. VERY REAL!!!!!

:kiss: :kiss:

I agree..Jack Sparrow hands down..but only the one hiding near the dresses and the one in the chair at the end..the head in the barrel looked a bit crosseyed this year and the head moves like it is on a pivot.

MouseWorshipper

I was surprised that a Ben Franklin who can walk and climb stairs wasn't given a higher ranking. (Personally, however, my favorite animatronic is that radio cowboy in American Adventure - he twirls a lasso.) Stitch, due to his 56 different functions, comes in at number 3 for me with Hopper a close fourth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom