Best and worst Marvel and DC Film

mf1972

i’m hearing some early reviews for JL snyder cut. heard it’s so so, but not as bad as the previous version.

fractal

Watched Snyder JL.

The first half was a little tough to get through. So dark, overly dramatic, and so much unnecessary slow motion. I think if they eliminated all slow motion from the movie it would shorten it by an hour! It was loaded with gratuitous exposition that I found annoying.

The second half was the payoff and the entire Superman resurrection and last battle scene was so much better - also liked introduction of Darkseid and his role in this version. Joker's rant in the dream scene was annoying and I'd rather they had spent more time exploring other parts of that.

Overall, big improvement from Wedon's version but not close to par with the best of the Marvel movies.

mf1972

we watched it last night also. i’d say it’s on par from what i heard/read about it. it’s an improvement from the theatrical version, but still not that good.
i did think it got better after superman got involved & the final battle was more entertaining.
steppenwolf didn’t come off as lame as he did the first time around, & i liked darkseid’s look.
overall, it was a 1 & done for me

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom