best 1 credit sit down for 2

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Going in May trying to find somewhere to eat,his first time in Disney my 20th. Always do character buffets because we have 3 kids total. Getting a sitter for a night. Any suggestions??

nickys

Premium Member
Going in May trying to find somewhere to eat,his first time in Disney my 20th. Always do character buffets because we have 3 kids total. Getting a sitter for a night. Any suggestions??

Would you like to give us some clues to help? What sort of food do you like, where are you staying? In park or resort? In the meantime, here are some ideas for non-park dining:

Sanaa or Boma
'Ohana
The Wave
Various places at DS (sorry, not been to any for some time)
Turf Club (Saratoga)

Figgy1

Premium Member
My first choice would be Sanaa sans kids but that will never happen because my boys also love it. Choice 2 would be to do the monorail hop, eat and crawl dinner at the Wave and have apps at the GF and dessert at Poly with a drink on the beach to watch the fireworks

JIMINYCR

BOG is one of my favorites when dining alone with DW, we always request the West Wing. Its a room with low lighting, its one of the smaller dining areas on property so its more intimate. Very little noise or commotion from kids running around or screaming. We love the rooms atmosphere. The food and service we have received have continued to be excellent. It is a very popular restaurant and making ADR's well in advance is necessary.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
The Wave at the Contemporary
Grand Floridian Cafe
They both have steak on their dinner menu and don't require admission to a park.
'Ohana does serve sirloin on skewers. The flavors are more Asian/Polynesian. I've always had fun there, but in groups. Never tried just a party of two.

disneyworlddad

If you want a quiet hidden gem with great steak check out the Turf Club at Saratoga Springs. My wife and I ate there with our then 1 year old son. I'd go back for a date night in a heartbeat. You could then hop a boat over to Disney Springs or ride up to POFQ or Riverside to catch some nighttime entertainment. Uber or Bus back to Pop from there.

correcaminos

We really like Grand Floridian Café, but it's not totally quiet or romantic, but we've had great service and food.
Others in no particular order
The Wave
Chef's de France
Sanaa
Lots of options at Disney Springs (too many to list)

Last edited:

righttrack

I would definitely choose a monorail hop and visit the bars and appetizer/tapas/dessert night.

Start at the Contemporary and work your way around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom