Belle's Village takes Form!

WDWFREAK53

Looks great...but people need to realize that steel goes up VERY quick...it's the details and "finish" that takes time.

It's awesome to see the steel though because you really get a sense of scale...and position and "general idea" of what the finished product will look like.

Very exciting!

BriEcho3194

Original Poster
They're not thick enough to fully obstruct (thank goodness!) but just enough to literally make me move my head from side to side to try to see around them :hammer:

Yeah the trees stink lol I wish we could make them go away either Disney caught onto us spying or they just wanted to hide all the construction so Guests could enjoy themselves lol

NYwdwfan

Yeah the trees stink lol I wish we could make them go away either Disney caught onto us spying or they just wanted to hide all the construction so Guests could enjoy themselves lol

Hey - a photo thru a few trees is better than no photo at all! Now a new photo, say from the air perhaps (*cough* hint *cough*) would do wonders for seeing the placement of everything! Just a thought...not that I have a place or anything!! :lol:

BriEcho3194

Original Poster
Hey - a photo thru a few trees is better than no photo at all! Now a new photo, say from the air perhaps (*cough* hint *cough*) would do wonders for seeing the placement of everything! Just a thought...not that I have a place or anything!! :lol:

LOL! I think after Dumbo is gone we may have to rely on Arieal pics for a while. But still i agree! It's better then nothing! :lol:

CastleBound

its great to get some perspective on size and the way they are supposed to look. This is going to be great watching them add the layers. Too bad its going to take so long

RunnerEd

First of all, thanks for the effort you put in to get such great pictures :wave:

It kind of upsets me that, according to a different thread, DCA got an observation platform so that guests could view the construction and for the FLE, we get a bunch of trees. I just don't get it :brick:

BriEcho3194

Original Poster
First of all, thanks for the effort you put in to get such great pictures :wave:

It kind of upsets me that, according to a different thread, DCA got an observation platform so that guests could view the construction and for the FLE, we get a bunch of trees. I just don't get it :brick:

Oh! I don't take the pics lol. I found them online and thought I would share them all with you guys!

But yeah it would be nice to have a view where we could watch construction like DCA it would be amazing!

cookiee_munster

the park could do with setting up a blog on the Disney webpage, with a camera that takes a picture of the site each week hoisted up so we can see the whole work site.

i know its a bit "anti magic" but i think we've got to a stage now where the internet is really is something that spoils the anticipation but also becomes incredibly informative. of course, people who don't want that spoilt obviously just dont look at the pictures.

i think that Team Disney Orlando could use it to their advantage, to build up hype surrounding this new expansion. plus, they can put the camera pretty much anywhere they want that gives folk a really good view of the entire area.

NYwdwfan

the park could do with setting up a blog on the Disney webpage, with a camera that takes a picture of the site each week hoisted up so we can see the whole work site.

i know its a bit "anti magic" but i think we've got to a stage now where the internet is really is something that spoils the anticipation but also becomes incredibly informative. of course, people who don't want that spoilt obviously just dont look at the pictures.

i think that Team Disney Orlando could use it to their advantage, to build up hype surrounding this new expansion. plus, they can put the camera pretty much anywhere they want that gives folk a really good view of the entire area.

I think they did install cameras on the back side of the castle - I don't know if we received confirmation that they were to record the progress or are security cameras? I always thought at some point they would have a special on the History channel about building the new Fantasyland with time lapse construction photography. I never read that anywhere - just thought it would be cool.

WDW FTW

Looks great...but people need to realize that steel goes up VERY quick...it's the details and "finish" that takes time.

'Tis the sad truth, but its not like we will be able to see the inside anyways. Unless we have a multimillionaire willing to take x rays of the building from the air or something. :lol:

Woodsuk

So will I be right in thinking Be our Guest reservations will be impossible to get for first few months open and best not to get hopes up for MK day of my holiday if open?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom