Being Stuck on a Ride - Which ride scene would damage your mental well-being the most?

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Original Poster
Most of us have been stuck or evac'd off a ride at some point. Suppose you were stuck in a Disney ride scene for 30 minutes - with the scene replaying in a continual loop. Which one(s) would cause you to have the greatest chance of "losing it".

The White scene (at least I call it that) - aka the final scene in IaSW
CoP - The "Future" scene
Any scene on Nemo

Last edited:

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
9c3bfcba2aeedc7b41a41e7c21a25b57.jpg

Musical Mermaid

I agree with the white scene or “Heaven” scene as I like to call it in Small World. I’ve gotten stuck in there a few times and it’s awful. In general, I don’t like the backup of boats when I’m through the majority of the ride, because I also think the “Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah” party can go on for too long on Splash Mountain too...and I love that ride. I also dislike getting stuck going backwards on Haunted Mansion next to the whining dog. It’s not very comfy.

When I was young, I remember there was one time I wanted to ride Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride by myself. I got stuck in the hell scene for a few minutes.

But as for damaging my mental well-being the most? I would guess Mission:Space, for how sick it made me the one time I did the original (can’t imagine being stuck in there) and Tower of Terror (if I got stuck at the top of the drop shaft). They’re both rides I don’t go on, which would already make them bad and being stuck on them would make them worse.

Disney4family

We were stuck on SSE back when the paperboy stood next to the track shouting Extra Extra read all about it!
We were stuck there, too, for a long, long, long, long (to infinity and beyond) time before we were evacuated. The Civil War was over for a veeeeerrrrrryyyyyyy long time. (After awhile, we really thought the CMs would turn off the sound.)
My poor husband was stuck behind us in the Renaissance. He's had his fill of anyone singing "Alleluia".

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Mount Everest. Specifically at the broken track section. Even more specifically if the broken track front was removed for refurbishment. Even MOOORE specifically if I was on the front row.

Dreaming of Disney World

Actually happened...we were stuck on The Great Movie Ride at the scene where Tarzan comes swinging down and he does his Tarzan yell. We were stuck there for 45 minutes and he kept swinging back and forth and yelling. It was awful!
That exact scenario happened to me when I was a kid, back in the mid 90s! I could never remember what ride that was from, and when I went to Disney as an adult I couldn't find it. We went after The Great Movie Ride closed, so that's why. Thanks for filling in the missing info to my memory.

However, I think the worst ride to be stuck on would be It's a Small World. I can barely stand it even without being stuck.

Mickey5150

The moment you enter the drop chamber for Tower of Terror. Just stuck there, in the dark, not knowing when the drop will happen. Then to be stuck that way for 30 minutes. I can handle DIsney music playing thru my head over and over again, but being stuck, waiting for a drop, that would drive me mad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom