Behind the Seeds - Is it worth it?

JTT

I'm going in September. I have an EPCOT day with my wife.

We love Living With The Land but is Behind the Seeds worth the time and money?

Oh bother!

I did the tour a couple of years ago. It’s one of the lower cost and shorter options,
I found it interesting and would do it again.
My OH on the other hand found the very idea boring and refused to do it, so instead spent the time on mission space which I refuse to do!

Upvote 0

MrsPrice96

In the Parks
No
We really enjoyed it! I think it is worth it bc its a great behind the scenes tour for a reasonable price. It all depends on your guide as how fun and exciting it is. Our guide was VERY shy but we still had a great time.

Upvote 0

Minnesota disney fan

I like to garden and flowers, but found the Behind the Seeds Tour to be kind of boring. It is well worth the little bit of money to go on it if you are really into gardening, etc. I don't know why I didnt' care for it; it's hard to explain. I wouldn't do it again, but for the money, it's a good buy for those interested.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

It all depends on what kind of things you enjoy, find interesting and how much you will get out of going. We went and my DW did enjoy it but I didnt. I was very hesitant to go because It didnt sound like something I would enjoy but I went along to do it as a couple with her. It was set up well and the information was extensive but it simply wasnt for me. Check out the tour description and reviews to get a clear picture of what it all entails and see it there is enough of value for you spending your time and money.

Upvote 0

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I've really enjoyed the Behind the Seeds tour, and have taken the tour maybe 4 times, over the past 6-7 years. It's very reasonably priced (also, if you happen to buy the Birnbaum's Guide to WDW, there is a coupon in the back.)

The other thing I like about it, is that it doesn't take a half day or longer, like some other tours. It's just an hour, and it's really interesting and informative. I'm a fan of (behind-the-scenes) activities, and this tour does not disappoint. They often have (horticultural) university student CMs from Florida who lead the tours, and they are helpful and knowledgeable. Tour size is about 12-15 people, so there's ample opportunities for people to ask questions.

Upvote 0

Wendy Pleakley

Living with the Land is my favorite ride in Epcot so I might be biased but the tour is definitely worth it. It also includes a free meal, if you consider a few pieces of cucumber a meal.

I believe a few pieces of cucumber is what you get with free dining if you stay at a value resort ;)

I did this tour and will echo what others have said. It's affordable, short, and interesting. It's a little bit of backstage magic without breaking the bank or taking up half your day.

I think if you love Living With The Land then you'll very much enjoy this tour.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom