Behind the Scenes Haunted Mansion Tour

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Is this new?
I've done the Keys to the Kingdom tour, but this also sounds absolutely awesome!

C&D

Too bad only for Cast Members; I believe this would be a 'winner' of a tour (if offered to the Guests). I know I'd try to get on the list; perhaps they are concerned with wear and tear (because of the walking tour environment); oh, maybe adults only would be the way to go.

HatboxGhost

DW signed us up for a CM only backstage tour of the Haunted Mansion on Thursday morning at 6:50 am. The posting says it is a three hour walking tour. I will have updates after the event.
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous, but VERY happy for you at the same time. I have inquired so many times about tours of the HM and of course I get the same answer and I understand, not being a CM.

CaptainShortty

I've done that tour twice. It is AMAZING!! They'll literally take you everywhere in the ride. Also, make sure to bring your camera. You can't take pictures on the tour but they usually (depending on time) let you ride the ride and take as many flash pictures as you want.

Tinkerkell

Wow! That tour sounds amazing!! The Haunted Mansion has always been on of my favorite attractions, and I wish the tour could be open for non-cast members. I'd take that tour for sure! Thanks for sharing the details.

graphite1326

I went on that tour myself. We were part of a group that was taking the Leadership Training offered by WDW. I don't think this tour is open to the general public. It was about a three hour tour (a three hour tour. Then the weather starting getting rough and the tiny ship was tossed......uh wait I got carried away). Anyway, I don't remember why it took so long but it was quite interesting. I do remember that we did go to other attractions.

wait till you see how the ball room scene is done. It's so simple.

FireChiefGoofy

Original Poster
Today is my Friday. Then off for two days, then the HM tour Thursday morning then back to the buses at AK Thursday night. Thursday is going to be such a busy day, but I can't wait to see how the happy haunts come alive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom