Behind the Magic Sunday on HGTV

apatten22

Original Poster
A new special documenting what it takes to prepare for the holidays at Walt Disney World is being shown on HGTV Sunday 11/29/09 at 8pm Eastern Standard Time and a replay (7 hours later) at 3am Eastern Standard Time

I'm looking forward to seeing this. Set your DVRs!!!

EpcotServo

I was there when they were filming for Spectacle...

In the back...

Far away from the camera...

sipping Hot Chocolate...

Yelling "People are never shouting before the lights go on! Unrealistic!", "You're doing it wrong!", Etc.

You know, EpcotServo stuff.

Disney_Freak429

Ya its going to be a not to miss speical & like the Travel Channel ones you'll be wanting to watch it over & over & over. Ever since I heard the news of the taping (the night it happened) I have been tweeting like crazy over it. I am very pumped for this :D

cdunbar

In the back...

sipping Hot Chocolate...

Yelling "People are never shouting before the lights go on! Unrealistic!", "You're doing it wrong!", Etc.

Travis you never cease to amaze me...:rolleyes:

heartodisney

In the back...

sipping Hot Chocolate...

Bet you were wearing a Mickey shirt..I will be on the lookout...:lookaroun...:ROFLOL:

heartodisney

Nah, Expedition Everest jacket... I never saw a camera the whole time I was there, so I doubt you'll see me....They were filming at some point though...
:lol:
But, it is still so COOL that you somehow noticed they were filming..me..when I am there I am too excited to notice things like that..I did get to talk to some "suits" in "06 in AK near the Nemo showcase before it opened that year. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom