Before you go to Disney?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
can you see forcing a 15 yr old on Small World???
Not a problem if my older two play up while were out I just start to sing. Theyll do anything to escape the embarasment. And silence dosent come cheap:animwink:

Dwarful

Hahaha love the idea! The kids..esp the ones coming with us that are nieces and nephews hate it when I laugh loudly and of course...they hate it when I sing as we enter the parks..."Im walking right down the middle of Main Street USA!" This will be the 15 yr olds first trip so he probably will ride everything once...well thats what he is saying for now!

daveylh

Same situation, live near Cambridge.
We have been to DW three times, and to DL, and going back to DW in August. We can't wait, planning which park to go to first and first ride to take.

Enjoy your trip.

I have Neoplanet which has a countdown reminder section for your events and birthdays, and you can skin in movies etc.

David H

wishiwere@wdw

Take enough Tylenol PM to put you asleep until your trip. Oh, wait, that may not be safe.:brick: I generally read trip reports because they give you great insight on things to try. I also read the reviews on places to eat.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom