Before or After Christmas? Which do you like?

Prof Ecks

Christmas is my favorite holiday and I like the idea of having christmas sort of keep on going- so I am looking forward to being at WDW between the 28th and the 2nd. Which do you think is more fun, going ahead of time and building up to a crescendo of holidayness at Christmas...or going after Christmas and just continuing the moment?

Or perhaps the best is to go before Christmas and just stay right on through til the New Year, though I am not sure how many of us can do that!

Coree

Last year was our first December trip and we enjoyed it so much we're doing it again. We go before Christmas so that basically by the time we get home the holidays are here. It's a great way to get in the holiday spirit. I've been there several times the week after New Year's and definitely prefer before Christmas to that time.

Upvote 0

tigger248

I prefer before Christmas. But, it has to be like 2 weeks out. I like to go while it's still off season and when the lines are shorter. You can see more that way, but you still get all the Christmas perks (like MVMCP, Candlelight Processional, Osborne Lights, etc.)

The only time I've ever been on the super busy days like Thanksgiving and Christmas were by force (sorta) when I worked there. It's a good thing I was nearly a thousand miles from home because I had to work 10+ hour days on the major holidays and I would have been more miserable had my family been there than without them there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom