Beer suggestions throughout the 'World.

larathydo

Original Poster
Hey All,

I'm not much of a beer drinker mainly because I've never been a fan of bitter / flavorless tastes. That said, I don't mind more sweet / fruity alcohol, so I was curious if anyone has any particular favorites (or just suggestions) for sweet or fruity alcoholic drinks around all of Walt Disney World you'd recommend?

Even if your suggestions aren't beer per-se, i'm still all ears :) Just wanted to jot down a list of noteworthy suggestions before our trip coming up in a few weeks.

Thanks!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Schoferhoffer in the Germany Pavilion.

72C843C9-8D9B-4248-AF53-5BE49EE5C3D7.jpeg
3DC90E02-E1C7-4D25-82CA-3D22E2EFA125.jpeg

@Bob gets the credit for directing me to this marvelous nectar.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I hear the Grand Marnier Slushee in France is pretty good.

Me, I just head to either Germany or England for a good brew. Or Mexico for tequila. :D

For you Grand Marnier fans, it makes a very, very, very good souffle. :hungry:

I am Timmy

If you get to Hollywood Studios, they have a flight at Baseline Taphouse that has a nice mix. They also have Bavarian pretzels to eat with your beverages. The store in the Japan Pavilion (Mitsukoshi) has various saki you can try (rice wine) with wildly varying flavors. They have descriptions of each available so you can choose.

disneygeek90

While the Schofferhoffer is tasty, it should at least be mentioned it's basically juice. 2.5% if I'm not mistaken. If you're looking for something to get a buzz off of, that would not be it. Though it is nice and sweet so you would probably enjoy it.

The orange slush in France is excellent and if you like margaritas, go splurge in the Mexican pyramid and grab one from La Cava. There are many different flavors.

Driver

One of my favorite treats is the Dole whip. You can also get this as a drink with rum mixed in. I warn you they are delicious! I like to enjoy one at Trader Sams at the Poly. Get there a little bit before fireworks grab a table and an appetizer........ enjoy!! I think they call it the " spikey pineapple "

Disney4family

Hit the Hard Cider - you will never look back!

There are all sorts of different flavours these days but, having the West County blood in my veins, I like to stick to the classic Apple flavour! Strongbow at the UK pavilion or Angry Orchard elsewhere in the park.

Enjoy!

mbond

you can also check out the Big River Grille & Brewing Works at The Boardwalk. Great Micro-brew beer. The Rocket Red and the Pilsner are both very nice.

CptRon

Though not a specific drink recommendation, I say, "Get thee to the Animal Kingdom!" I saw all kinds of pictures on menu boards that likely fit your needs.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Hey All,

I'm not much of a beer drinker mainly because I've never been a fan of bitter / flavorless tastes. That said, I don't mind more sweet / fruity alcohol, so I was curious if anyone has any particular favorites (or just suggestions) for sweet or fruity alcoholic drinks around all of Walt Disney World you'd recommend?

Even if your suggestions aren't beer per-se, i'm still all ears :) Just wanted to jot down a list of noteworthy suggestions before our trip coming up in a few weeks.

Thanks!

Lol...just avoid IPAs, bud, miller and coors and you can't go wrong...

blueslegend

And they say Disney should be dry....responses suggest enough said. Happy days.....in moderation (of course).

Cider all day long. Crisp, refreshing and a wee bit spiteful on occasion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom