Beds at Grand Floridian

powlessfamily4

Sorry if this has been covered. I did search for it but did not find what I was looking for.

My husband is planning a 2012 trip for just the two of us and is booking the rooms at the Grand Floridian. Last night he looks at me and says "I wonder what type of mattresses they have there". Does anyone know? Also, do any of the resorts offer sleep number beds?

mickeysshoes

Sorry if this has been covered. I did search for it but did not find what I was looking for.

My husband is planning a 2012 trip for just the two of us and is booking the rooms at the Grand Floridian. Last night he looks at me and says "I wonder what type of mattresses they have there". Does anyone know? Also, do any of the resorts offer sleep number beds?

Do you guys have a sleep number bed at home?? We are going to start looking into a new mattress (will be our christmas gift to each other) once we get back from the world. I have often wondered if folks really like them like they claim on the commericals.

Sorry I dont have an answer to your post....

Upvote 0

captainkidd

There are no sleep number beds at the GF.

No idea what type of mattresses they are, but they're perfectly comfortable. The pillows suck though. Disney needs to buy their pillows from the same place Universal gets theirs.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom