Bed Rails

Mrs. Jobson

Original Poster
Ok so here we are at 7 days out and am going over our reservations and what nots. I saw that I did reserve a pack and play but am not sure we are gonna be able to use it. Our 1 year old seems to have hit a growth spurt since we made our plans and I think he may be too big for it. My question is, do they have those bed rails for the little ones so that they can sleep in the big beds? I know that we can request a crib but if they have those bed rails, he can just sleep in the bed. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yes. All of the Disney resorts have bed rails that you can request. Call the reservation center and have them add the request to your reservation. You can also request them when you check in.

swissamy

We always ask for them at the hotel , however we have discovered that many are delivered looking quite used ( dirty) so now when we request bed rails, we also ask for either extra towels or a pack and play sheet to cover it with.

wiigirl

Yes. All of the Disney resorts have bed rails that you can request. Call the reservation center and have them add the request to your reservation. You can also request them when you check in.

I would suggest calling ahead....we had to go a day without once due to demand.
75.gif

Mrs. Jobson

Original Poster
Well we requested them when we got there since they never brought our pack and play. Needless to say, we never got the bed rails either. I had to go back to the front desk to ask for them again and they brought it later that day. I agree with Swissamy, the "one" they brought was dirty and broken! We made it work with some chairs beside the bed to hold it up. Thank you Pop Century.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom