Because GE brings good things to life...

Simba1

Original Poster
Does anyone have the "Because GE brings good things to life, in just 5 minutes Epcot will present Illuminations: Reflections of Earth!" spiel in a wav or mp3 format? Thanks in advance and have a truly MAGICAL day!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Simba1
Does anyone have the "Because GE brings good things to life, in just 5 minutes Epcot will present Illuminations: Reflections of Earth!" spiel in a wav or mp3 format? Thanks in advance and have a truly MAGICAL day!

I have it :) :sohappy:

Is not the exact thing... but close enough :)

Attachments

• disney - epcot - illuminations 5 minute warning.mp3
    588 KB · Views: 231

SirNim

This is not realted to the topic at hand, but has anyone seen the new GE advertising campaign? They have a new motto like, "What we imagine, we can make happen"
and then "Imagination at work"

The first one really reminds you of Horizons, eh?
"If we can dream it, then we can do it"

The second one makes you think, Will GE replace Kodak as sponsor of the Imagination! pavilion?...

I know this is a major thread drift, but I just wanted to point out how very similar GE's new mottos, or rather aphorisms, or perhaps taglines, or whatever you want to call them, can seriously recall EPCOT Center, and Epcot...

Thanks for your interest!

:D :D

:)

Simba1

Original Poster
i know i'm being VERY pickey! i'd really like a .wav or .mp3 file and i don't want her to say "2000." i can be a pain in the butt sometimes, but i like things to be just perfect. it's the Disney in me i guess! thanks...

Blizz

Yeah I know what you mean. I am looking for the same clip but its hard to find. If you find it tell me cause I would like a copy of it to.

castlecake2.0

ancient thread bump, but Ive been searching for this for a couple years now with no luck. Its one of my first memories of Epcot. Anyone know of a recording of this anywhere?

castlecake2.0

Going to try again, as when I’m bored I search YouTube trying to find this sound clip with no luck, and the file in the post above doesn’t work anymore. Anyone have a clip of this announcement?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom