Beauty and the Beast offer?

mightyduck

Original Poster
I know this is lazy, but.... does anyone know if the offer at the Disney Store for Beauty and the Beast is still $19.99 with a $10 gift certificate when it comes in? Or is it just lithographs?

mightyduck

Original Poster
Nevermind. As usual, once I post the question, I find the answer. Until tomorrow, if you prepurchase the DVD or VHS for $19.99, you get a set of free lithographs AND if you spend more than $50, a $10 gift card. :rolleyes:

mocfan

The Walt Disney World resort was offering a package where you could reserve the Beauty DVD with the option to get another Disney title free and a collectors pin for around $28. They even ship it to us. It was a great deal. Can't wait to get it tomorrow.

mwitkus

Originally posted by mocfan
The Walt Disney World resort was offering a package where you could reserve the Beauty DVD with the option to get another Disney title free and a collectors pin for around $28. They even ship it to us. It was a great deal. Can't wait to get it tomorrow.

we did this too! we are very excited about it.. not sure when our dvd will be arriving, but it was worthwhile for us!

TURKEY

Did they say when you would get it?

I ordered online and all it says is that it is on backorder. I may call later today and see if they can tell me when I can get it and if I can get something else for having to wait.

I got Monsters Inc the Monday before it came out and now I'm having to wait on BATB when I could go and buy it at the local Wal-Mart. I don't think I should have to be waiting on something like that.

mocfan

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

I ordered online and all it says is that it is on backorder. I may call later today and see if they can tell me when I can get it and if I can get something else for having to wait.

I got Monsters Inc the Monday before it came out and now I'm having to wait on BATB when I could go and buy it at the local Wal-Mart. I don't think I should have to be waiting on something like that.

I agree. DId you get some perks with it since it was preordered

SnowWhite5669

Picking up my copy this afternoon! Can't wait to watch it tonight and did I mention I am leaving for Disney tomorrow??? I am so excited and I just can't hide it ..... I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

TURKEY

I agree. DId you get some perks with it since it was preordered

I paid 29.99 for the lithographs and pins, but still I'm sitting here waiting for something that I should have today. If I had known my order was going to be backordered, I would have waited and just bought the film only at Wal-Mart.

SnowWhite5669

Just picked it up and pre-order Lilo & Stitch, the litographs are pretty neat. Also Beauty and the Beast costumes are 50% for two day including accessories and the beauty and beast talking plush are also 50% off!!! Go Shopping everyone!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom