Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage Full version?

GustoGummi

Original Poster
I heard some rumors that the show will be going back to it's full cast and choreography soon. As soon as today actually, anyone here heard anything?

The Colonel

So many people to pay! Paying performers is not the Disney way. Screens is the way to go with that one. Children prefer screens to people these days anyway.

SteamboatJoe

I am not much of a show person, especially if it is re-telling stories I already know, unless its done in a way thats really novel or technologically innovative. Would rather watch something like Mickey and the Magical Map or one of those orchestra concerts.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
This show is so tired and worn out... My wife who saw the show for the first time ever 4 years ago said "This show looks really old."

Enclose the theater and make an Encanto Musical. I'm all for that, and it would be a hit with the average park guests. Imagine the set/prop pieces for that show.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
This show is so tired and worn out... My wife who saw the show for the first time ever 4 years ago said "This show looks really old."

Enclose the theater and make an Encanto Musical. I'm all for that, and it would be a hit with the average park guests. Imagine the set/prop pieces for that show.
Encanto is presumably going into MK. If not the E ticket everyone thinks it'll be, I could see them doing a C ticket ride and an Encanto show. For DHS, starving for actual rides, I think the better play would be to level the theater to make room for a dark ride.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Encanto is presumably going into MK. If not the E ticket everyone thinks it'll be, I could see them doing a C ticket ride and an Encanto show. For DHS, starving for actual rides, I think the better play would be to level the theater to make room for a dark ride.
I disagree. Not every park has to be ride ride ride. That is what made Disney so unique... At least up until the late 90s. Each of the four parks brought something dramatically different for the park guest experience. Therefore, it gave us a reason to visit all four parks.

If everything is just about a 4 minute ride, then everything is just a muddled mess of the same thing. This is what has happened to Epcot... Magic Kingdom 2.0 is 3/4ths of the way there... Heck... HS is, too.

Team Animal Kingdom for me. But HS can keep the shows. My opinions do not match yours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom