Beauty and the Beast IMAX

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
LOL - what do u expect! We are in the UK! We cant possibly having anything remotely entertaining here!!!! :)

markymark

Originally posted by wdwmagic
LOL - what do u expect! We are in the UK! We cant possibly having anything remotely entertaining here!!!! :)

This just makes me so mad! I mean it's not like there is no IMAX facility here. We went to see Fatansia 2000 at the BFI. Why not show it there?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I hear ya!
Thats why I have given in with the UK - its a lost cause!!! :(

For some crazy reason, people running things here cannot see the money making opportunity of doing things the American way.
Just imagine how succesful a decent theme park would be here... even something like Universal or Sea World would totally destroy the competion here in its first year.

Hey marky - if you have $300million, I will go half in with you and we'll open our own park! we'll get an IMAX screen in there too! :)

markymark

Originally posted by wdwmagic
I hear ya!
Thats why I have given in with the UK - its a lost cause!!! :(

For some crazy reason, people running things here cannot see the money making opportunity of doing things the American way.
Just imagine how succesful a decent theme park would be here... even something like Universal or Sea World would totally destroy the competion here in its first year.

Hey marky - if you have $300million, I will go half in with you and we'll open our own park! we'll get an IMAX screen in there too! :)

Mister..... you got yourself a deal!!! I'll just go empty my Bell's bottle of copper!

I do agree with you though, this place really does suck BIG TIME. I mean come on - Alton Towers - perrrrrlease!!!

I am sure that BATB would be really well recieved on IMAX, When I saw Fantasia 2k the BFI was packed, and the showing was absolutely awesome!! Do you know of any other IMAX screen in the UK? I don't - MADNESS!

Anyway, I'll start "coppering up"

one....two....(this is where it gets tough!)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Disney goes on who wants the movie and apparently no IMAX Theater in England wanted the movie because of its length and difficulty to load and unload the theater in such an unlimited time. I was so mad when Fantasia 2000 came on IMAX and the closest one was in Chicago, a two hour drive. I didn't want to drive two hours there, spend an hour and ten minutes for a movie, and spend two hours driving back. No matter what Disney movie.

markymark

Woo Hoo!

Originally posted by markymark

This just makes me so mad! I mean it's not like there is no IMAX facility here. We went to see Fatansia 2000 at the BFI. Why not show it there?

I take it all back!!!! I was in The Disney Store in Liverpool today and picked up a flyer, stating it will be shown in 4 locations in England!! Even more amazingly 3 are in the north!

But, if you want to see it on IMAX (and I do) you will have to visit the BFI in London. For more info, head along to the BFI website :- BFI

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom