Beauty and the Beast dark ride

RadiatorSpringsRacer

What was the original version of 7 Dwarves? Faster? More thrills?

Here's a schematic of the longer original layout.

Versus what we got...

hauntology

I think this ride would have benefitted, a la Splash Mountain, of having more indoor scenes.

ones that

a) had the jewels encrusted into the walls all over, a feature you couldn't necessarily see from the outside. not the scene where the dwarves are picking them out, i mean something wild like this. although this wasn't in the movie so...

b) more animatronics outside, really would have loved the dwarves walking across the log and you see that from the top and then dip down into a fall and go under that log

c) i wonder if there were plans to make the entire experience the snow white story as a whole rather than just the 7 dwarves mine train.

Skibum1970

I think this ride would have benefitted, a la Splash Mountain, of having more indoor scenes.

ones that

a) had the jewels encrusted into the walls all over, a feature you couldn't necessarily see from the outside. not the scene where the dwarves are picking them out, i mean something wild like this. although this wasn't in the movie so...
View attachment 404872

b) more animatronics outside, really would have loved the dwarves walking across the log and you see that from the top and then dip down into a fall and go under that log

c) i wonder if there were plans to make the entire experience the snow white story as a whole rather than just the 7 dwarves mine train.

They had Snow White's Scare Adventures which already told the story. This was a focus on the seven dwarves and then it was value-engineered to death.

TrainsOfDisney

Can we just imagine fantasyland as it currently stands, but the beauty and beast dark ride going into Tokyo in the beasts castle, and an E-ticket little mermaid ride, and an e-ticket Snow White coaster? Now that’s the kind of expansion the worlds most visited theme park deserved!

cheezbat

Can we just imagine fantasyland as it currently stands, but the beauty and beast dark ride going into Tokyo in the beasts castle, and an E-ticket little mermaid ride, and an e-ticket Snow White coaster? Now that’s the kind of expansion the worlds most visited theme park deserved!
I’d be fine with what we got as long as the Beauty and the Beast Ride was added. Such a missed opportunity for the Magic Kingdom.

UNCgolf

At time of writing, Smugglers Run, Rise of the Resistance, and Mickeys Runaway Railway. That’s 3 major rides when there’s already much more to do than MK.

I wouldn't call Smuggler's Run an E-ticket. I don't even think they intended it to be, although I could be wrong about that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom