News Beatrix coming to Disney Springs

Bocabear

I say this all the time. I loved Pollo Campero. Definitely need better counter service restaurants.
Pollo Campero was good, but Rotisserie Chicken in this country hjas become something you get at the grocery store on nights that you don't feel like cooking... I think the Disney Springs audience wants things they cannot get from a grocery store. While I agree better counter service would be good, that was what Wolfgang Puck's quick serve in the marketplace was doing.
I have no familiarity with Beatrix. What I have read about it or seen on the interwebs doesn't really interest me... I am probably not it's target audience.
Their interiors seem to be the look Disney is going for these days...stripped down modern" ikea meets a hippie"...meh

jaklgreen

Pollo Campero was good, but Rotisserie Chicken in this country hjas become something you get at the grocery store on nights that you don't feel like cooking... I think the Disney Springs audience wants things they cannot get from a grocery store. While I agree better counter service would be good, that was what Wolfgang Puck's quick serve in the marketplace was doing.
I have no familiarity with Beatrix. What I have read about it or seen on the interwebs doesn't really interest me... I am probably not it's target audience.
Their interiors seem to be the look Disney is going for these days...stripped down modern" ikea meets a hippie"...meh
But it was something that was different and sometimes you just want some chicken. We are sick of seeing the same thing, pizza, burgers, nuggets/strips, mac & cheese. Plus the amount of Italian restaurants that are on property is crazy. I hope they put in another concept like Beatrix or something that is completely different then what there is already.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I don't think Disney is going to sit around waiting long for that restart. It is a prime piece of land.
BlogMickey is reporting that while the grounds are being reverted to a green space (and thus the capping off of utilities) that the plan is still to make it a Beatrix location...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
BlogMickey is reporting that while the grounds are being reverted to a green space (and thus the capping off of utilities) that the plan is still to make it a Beatrix location...

Maybe, maybe not.

I still don't think Disney is going to sit around waiting long for that restart. It is a prime piece of land.

Still, I hope Beatrix can restart.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

luckily Disney doesn’t have a longterm history of “temporary” when they want to play tough/tighten their belts. 😎

Bocabear

But it was something that was different and sometimes you just want some chicken. We are sick of seeing the same thing, pizza, burgers, nuggets/strips, mac & cheese. Plus the amount of Italian restaurants that are on property is crazy. I hope they put in another concept like Beatrix or something that is completely different then what there is already.
I agree different is good....

Disstevefan1

I know I am in the minority but I liked Bongo's take out window. We know Beatrix was killed by COVID and that's ok with me, as Beatrix did not sound all that good to me.

This space will remain empty until a tenant with a lot of $$$$ comes along.

maxntina

Boo! I want to eat healthier!
I'm a vegetarian who is looking for great options...

rainbow fitness GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Bocabear

There is no Churrascaria at Disney...and people LOVE OHana which is just about the same thing. Seems like that would be a good choice or Hash House A Go-Go...midrange price and fun food...

Bocabear

They already have that Disney version of BurgerFi...
It is surprising that there is no Thai food on property... I guess Yak and Yeti is close... But a beautifully designed Thai restaurant would be lovely. Or Vietnamese....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom