News Beatrix coming to Disney Springs

Bocabear

I think Beatrix would have been the new Pollo Campero...a restaurant chain no one was familiar with unless you lived in Brazil, and thoroughly confusing to all that enter... Perhaps they will go back to the drawing board and come up with something better...

Figgy1

Premium Member
I think Beatrix would have been the new Pollo Campero...a restaurant chain no one was familiar with unless you lived in Brazil, and thoroughly confusing to all that enter... Perhaps they will go back to the drawing board and come up with something better...
I really miss Pollo Campero. it was a must do every trip

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

I’d rather have Chicken Guy. Pollo Campero never struck a chord with us. And if I really want their food, and I don’t, there’s a location about 30 minutes from our house.

Chi84

Premium Member
I was looking forward to Beatrix. We have a couple in our area, and the food is always fresh and well-prepared. It's not health food by any means, but they prepare food with an eye toward nutrition and taste - two things you can't always find at WDW.

note2001

This is a shame, I don't usually eat when I head to DS as the options for eating healthy while steering away from allergens is near impossible unless just grabbing yet another salad, no dressing.

I think it's time to throw up another Rainforest Cafe. We need more overpriced burgers and pasta. j/k

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom