Beastly Kingdom 5th park

Rambozo

I’ll have to see Raya and the Last Dragon before I agree with it having a land and/or attraction.

.... and also if I want to actually meet the characters. Because I wanted to run over the dinosaur from “Good Dinosaur” with my Jeep after seeing his movie. ….Hey I just came up with a new attraction for Dinoland.

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromFlorida

Advertisement
Also, I love the american showcase idea. I think an area 51 themed revival of alien encounter (albeit not as traumatic as the original, though not as watered down as sge) would be amazing for a nevada pavillion. As for past world, i dunno. any ideas?

Rambozo

Also, I love the american showcase idea. I think an area 51 themed revival of alien encounter (albeit not as traumatic as the original, though not as watered down as sge) would be amazing for a nevada pavillion. As for past world, i dunno. any ideas?
The alien attraction is a pretty good idea. But I don't think they'd go for it, remember the last time Disney World had a scary alien attraction. The parents and children acted like people were actually being killed by the wannabe xenomorph.

I’ll have to see Raya and the Last Dragon before I agree with it having a land and/or attraction.

.... and also if I want to actually meet the characters. Because I wanted to run over the dinosaur from “Good Dinosaur” with my Jeep after seeing his movie. ….Hey I just came up with a new attraction for Dinoland.
Sisu looks the offspring of the Joker, a messed up fish and a unicorn. Dragons are supposed to be cool and badass not pretty and colorful. Here’s hoping the bad guy makes her the last dragon.

P.S. Besides there’s only one last dragon... and that’s Bruce Leroy.

Last edited:

Goofy Ninja

The coronavirus could have similar consequences as 9/11. The inability to make money from the parks and even movie theaters may hinder the chances of a 5th park.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Looking at the bright side, I haven’t had to see my In-Laws during this pandemic. You remember Grinch and Ebenezer Scrooge? My Father In-Law makes them look like Cindy Lou Who and Tiny Tim.

My problem has been with the lack of school days. I love my kids, but Jesus Holy Christ. We need the schools to come back.

My son is rapidly forgetting everything he’s ever learned since Kindergarten and will soon possibly forget his own name. He hasn’t left the room since this Corona stuff started. The only thing he seems to be good at is playing video games and asking “Dad what’s for Supper?”

My daughter is the opposite she doesn’t want to stay home at all. I have to practically keep her in a cage to keep her from her dirtbag, pierced, tattooed, tanktop wearing boyfriend. Whose way of announcing his arrival is by blasting his awful music and peeping the horn.

LOL, Expect more kids, they said on the news this Corona thing is creating a Baby Boom. Prompting the new slogan to catch on “Netflix and …. (“Love” of course)”.

PrinceCharming617

Thank God I’ve got a dog. I will pickup up his poop all day to get out of the house. “Good boy Kronk”. I see other people roaming the streets with the same look in their eyes. They seem so happy like they’ve been let out jail after a long reprieve. My wife asked why I always take so long. I usually blame it on the dog, Afterall I couldn’t tell her the truth, that picking up poop was and is the best part of my day.

Top Bottom