Beastly Kingdom 5th park

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Have you seen the parks? They are unbearably crowded at least 330 days of the year. If they had another park it would space people out. When we go on vacation with her, my grandma has to run over hundreds of people on her motorized tiger.
I have seen the parks...likely many more times than you.

I have tracked their crowd swells for over 20 years...

I used to watch their money and work logistics

And I can tell you that they aren’t anywhere close to “packed” enough for new parks.

It has nothing to do with crowds: it’s about capital expenditure, labor and overhead cost, markets available and longterm return on investment.

Advertisement
I have seen the parks...likely many more times than you.

I have tracked their crowd swells for over 20 years...

I used to watch their money and work logistics

And I can tell you that they aren’t anywhere close to “packed” enough for new parks.

It has nothing to do with crowds: it’s about capital expenditure, labor and overhead cost, markets available and longterm return on investment.
I doubt that, I go 4-5 times a week.

2 examples, The 7 Dwarves mine Train is usually over an hour wait for a 2 minute ride and the lines for the booths at food and wine are ridiculously, outrageously long for their tiny portions.

You're just one of those people that thinks they know everything.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I doubt that, I go 4-5 times a week.

2 examples, The 7 Dwarves mine Train is usually over an hour wait for a 2 minute ride and the lines for the booths at food and wine are ridiculously, outrageously long for their tiny portions.

You're just one of those people that thinks they know everything.
And you’re either a local or a CP...so you should know that the place isn’t designed around your desires.

And If you’ve been doing this long enough you would have seen why it feels “packed” now and what Disney won’t do to address that...you would also know that those parks are nowhere near capacity and that’s what matter.

If you haven’t been doing this long...it must be an exasperated mystery to you. How can you stand being their 5 times a week? I wish I was strong enough to handle that 😱

BlakeW39

Lol. A 5th park. When they haven't been able to effectively manage 4 parks over 20 years and counting. I don't think I could concieve of a worse, or more importantly, unlikely idea.

A 5th park would be a MASSIVE investment, billions and billions of dollars spent only to draw guests away from the parks they've already built. And seeing as how Disney has a habit of underbuilding, all of the proposals here are way too optimistic and they honestly probably wouldn't get the park right for a decade or more.

I think Disney has definitely gotten overcrowded (when it's not closed of course haha) and the stats prove it. So just ignoring the problem won’t make it go away.

I don't like the feeling of being in a moshpit at a Norwegian death metal concert. The only difference is instead of long haired teenagers I'm surrounded by families trying to get to their next fastpasses.

Magic Kingdom attendance for 1998 and 2018

1998 = 15.64 million or 42,849 per day
2018 = 20,859,000 or 57,147 per day

My god, you were spot on. Most likely because of the virus. If it wasn’t for that, it would probably have done fine.
Thanks for noticing

I think it's mainly the strange storyline that gave it problems as well. Which comprises of two elves trying to bring back their dead father and ending up with only his legs, strange indeed.

Last edited:

disneysource11

We’re talking about Beastly Kingdom but y’all are sleeping on the fact that Past World/ American Showcase would be 🔥
It would be amazing from the details I've heard. AS would have 13 american cities, states or regions.

What would the Hollywood studios Sister park be? I’m guessing either cartoons, literature, or video games, or maybe all of them.
It would have been Marvel if it came to be. But unfortunately it looks like that one will never happen.

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromFlorida

It would be amazing from the details I've heard. AS would have 13 american cities, states or regions.

It would have been Marvel if it came to be. But unfortunately it looks like that one will never happen.
still though, this idea should be fleshed out. a park focusing on cartoons, video games, and literature would be good. or it could just be toontown, but its a full park rather than a land. you could have phineas and ferb, ducktales, gravity falls, and more. also percy jackson would be good for the literature section.

ThatGuyFromFlorida

Dark Kingdom Land Ideas:
City Street (Opposite Of Main street, very dark and gloomy.)
Villiansland
Wasteland (Opposite Of Tomorrowland, dystopian future)
Colonial Square
Untitled supernatural forest Area, will include gravity falls. (replaces adventureland)
Ghostly Gulch (Frontierland)

NigelChanning09

still though, this idea should be fleshed out. a park focusing on cartoons, video games, and literature would be good. or it could just be toontown, but its a full park rather than a land. you could have phineas and ferb, ducktales, gravity falls, and more. also percy jackson would be good for the literature section.
Just have a park focusing on Non-movie media in general. Literature, video games, comics, and Tv shows.

NigelChanning09

Dark Kingdom Land Ideas:
City Street (Opposite Of Main street, very dark and gloomy.)
Villiansland
Wasteland (Opposite Of Tomorrowland, dystopian future)
Colonial Square
Untitled supernatural forest Area, will include gravity falls. (replaces adventureland)
Ghostly Gulch (Frontierland)
You could also have Gloomtown (instead of Toontown) where you can enter Pete’s house and maybe Glomgold Enterprises from Ducktales.

disneysource11

I Recently saw a few websites discussing the Beastly Dominion idea. Ziggy Does Disney and Mickey Blog. It’s good to see that I’m not the only one who sees it’s potential.

Dragon Empire’s success could really determine things for Beastly Dominion. Who knows how it will do with the apocalyptic world we now live in. I saw 2 old ladies fighting over Toilet Paper the other day. And it wasn’t even Charmin either, it was Scott TP. The kind that falls apart in your hand even before wiping. So neither of them will enjoy their future bathroom experiences.

Top Bottom