Beastly Kingdom 5th park

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
I’m not going to China, so it would be nice to get RR here. I’m surprised China is alright with having a giant croc, but forbids to talk about Winnie the Pooh.

Which is really strange because they don’t seem to mind pooing in the bushes.

Advertisement
The Gator animatronic looks amazing, but the ride leaves a lot to be desired. I think it has too many uneventful spots like Kali. It could really use more effects in the Beastly version. It could be simple too like where you’re going through the cave, you could see the beast’s shadow.

I’ve been to Australia they take their Parma very seriously. They’d fight over it in a divorce. “You can have the kids, but not the Parma.”

Instead of the usual Chicken Parma with pasta like in the states they put their chicken on a plate or tray of fries. Unusual, but... very delicious.

Yeah, the Parma is more popular than the Fish and Chips in Australia.

I’d love to see a restaurant that celebrates the animals of this great country. Kinda like an Australian version of Restaurantosaurus. Instead of Dinosaurs though it can have Crocs and Kangaroos and such.

The music inside could showcase bands from The Outback as well like “Men at Work”.

"I come from a land down under. lalala other words."

Hopefully they will have some pictures of Steve Irwin in the restaurant. He’s like an Australian Gandhi. The man and his family have done a lot for the animals and people of Australia.

I think South Park’s wrong about him, as far as I know he didn’t like putting his fingers in animals’ butts.

disneysource11

The Hollywood sister park may actually never happen because it is said to be a Marvel one. Disney’s hands are tied with that one because they can only use that IP west of the Mississippi.

If it actually does happen a parking deck would possibly be shared with it and nearby Blizzard Beach. As it would be closer in parking to that park than Hollywood.

Last edited:
That’s too bad, there are so many possibilities with Marvel. I’m guessing New York City would be a section in the Marvel Studios park. Many of the characters reside there in the comics (Spiderman, Ironman, etc).

Also I would love to see Asgard and it’s rainbow bridge. It would be a great way to enter the Thor section (ala the bridges in Animal Kingdom). Meet and Greets could consist of Regular Thor, Fat Thor and Romance Novel Thor.

Last edited:

Rambozo

I think it is actually for the best that Disney can’t use Marvel in their Disney World parks. It makes it so they are vastly different. I wouldn’t want to feel like I’m doing the same thing over and over again.

It would be like how my poor grandfather feels. Having to listen to his wife tell him every couple of days that her best friend Dolores went on a cruise.

I think it is actually for the best that Disney can’t use Marvel in their Disney World parks. It makes it so they are vastly different. I wouldn’t want to feel like I’m doing the same thing over and over again.
Me, too. It is so cheesy when they have Meet & Greet characters that look nothing like the real characters. I’m mostly talking about you anorexic and chubby Star Lords. Eat something or Eat a salad.

Goofy Ninja

Yeah, characters like Spiderman and Black Panther are much easier to pass off because they wear masks. Plus I feel less awkward with the non face characters. Yep, I’m in my 30’s meeting fictional characters made mostly for kids enjoyment.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
The only thing that may hold back Beastly Dominion ever happening is the lack of a current IP’s except for Star Wars. And we all know how IP crazy Bob Iger is. He even badmouthed Expedition Everest, one of the best attractions in Disney World because it didn’t have one.

I think that Disney has gone too IP crazy. Why does everything have to be related to an IP? Some of the best rides in Disney World don’t have a movie IP. Pirates, Splash Mountain and Haunted Mansion are possibly my favorite rides. And 2 are not originally based on IP’s and the other’s based on a racist movie Disney won’t allow out of the vault.

I have no problem with IP’s as long as it fits with the land or park. Ratatouille for instance fits with France in Epcot like a butter covered glove. Frozen in Norway though not so much.

Note to Bob Iger Arendelle doesn’t actually exist Moron. You’d expect to see it in Magic or Hollywood… Not World Showcase…. In Epcot???

disneysource11

The Star Wars section would be reminiscent of Echo Base from Empire and the land will be all within one building (like the Land building in Epcot). I’m not sure if they are going with Hoth or doing a whole new planet though. It’s possible that it could be the planet Kijimi from the newest film, “The Rise of Skywalker”.

One thing that is clear is a Wampa or some other large creature from one of the films will play a key role in the lead E ticket attraction. The setting for the ride is a group of caves and caverns at the back of the building. It will be a Trackless Ride similar to Rise of the Resistance and Ratatouille and in it you will feel like you’re gliding on ice. Along the way other creatures may try to off you and your fellow riders. But luckily you will eventually get out of the caves thanks to some help.

The other two attractions will be more family friendly rides. A Family Coaster (like Mine train) with Vulptices (ice foxes) and other less deadly snow creatures and a Meet and Greet with characters from the films.

As for minor attractions and details, there will be Taun Tauns and other snow based creatures at a petting area. Where you can talk to caretakers and pet the creatures. And last, but not least there would be a snack stand that will be made from a fallen AT-AT, which sells treats similar to Kaki Gori in Epcot.

Last edited:
Star Wars does deserve a land that is based on one we’ve actually seen. That’s what makes the Harry Potter Lands so effective, it is something you’ve seen in the movies. Galaxy’s Edge has great details, but it just doesn’t mean as much to me.

It would have been cool if they would have done something involving Tatooine and Mos Eisley. I would definitely love the land more since I’ve been seeing scenes with this setting since the first Star Wars. Back when I was a little baby nerd.

I love the idea of setting it all within one building. Since it would be easier to believe you’re on an ice planet if it wasn’t a 120 degrees. It would also be nice to seek refuge on those hot or even rainy days. This is something I like doing at Epcot in the Land and Sea buildings. You can spend at least an hour daffing out. Even more if you have a reservation.

Tokyo Disneysea does something similar with Mermaid Lagoon, which is a Little Mermaid themed land. They make it look just like it is under the sea, which is a much better alternative then drowning their guests. Afterall they need them to come back to spend more money.

Club Cool would be perfect in this land (and on this planet). They could have different flavored drinks from different planets. Much like Luke Skywalker collected in “The Last Jedi” in the infamous green milk scene.

Hey sometimes you have to hold animals against their wills and harvest them for their milk and juices they can provide. There could be different animals strapped to each machine. And as a bonus (thanks to Disney Imagineering) they could cry and look sadly at the guests each time someone fills their cup.

Rambozo

The trackless ride sounds like it could be a lot of fun. It seems a bit similar in theming to Everest though. With a Wampa (or whatever) being used instead of a Yeti to terrorize guests. The ride and it’s vehicle would make it different though.

I wonder if Disney would go full on adult with it and have animal carcasses (a Taun Taun head) and blood on the ground. The bright red would look great on the snowy white background. It sounds like something that could freak out children… and some sensitive adults though. Afterall this is the company that had to put “Scary” on “Snow White’s Scary Adventure” to prepare people for the Evil Witch within.

I love it.

I know a lot of people are going to say “Disney is already doing trackless rides.” But that would be like saying “Disney has already done boat or dark rides.” As long as you change the setting it makes it completely different from one another.

Like “It’s a Small World” is totally different from “Pirates of the Caribbean.” In “Small World” you don’t expect to see little dolls being sold off or looking extremely drunk. Though that would be pretty funny.

Goofy Ninja

I think the ride could definitely be for the whole family. They just have to put a warning before the ride this way they won’t get sued. WARNING this ride is for people who don’t hide under the table during thunderstorms.

This is how the court case should go.

“I’m suing your honor because my son is a total wuss. Disney has emotionally scarred him with fictional animals and creatures. He is still seeing Wampas at night despite the fact he is 12 and still has a nightlight.”

“I have listened to your case mam and have decided to… point at your son. Come on, everyone point at the little wuss and laugh.”

Top Bottom