Beastly Kingdom 5th park

I’m surprised Disney hasn’t done more Egyptian theming. Egypt was supposed to get it’s own section in the never built WestCot park. But the whole park was canceled because of financial reasons (thanks EuroDisney).

Instead they went with the much cheaper DCA as their 2nd park. And gave the world a California themed park… in California.

Advertisement
Like someone said earlier, Indy could easily fit into the Egypt section. Certainly more than some of the stuff they’ve been doing lately. I’m looking at you Anna, Elsa and Star Lord…. And no saying you visited the park when you were a wiseass kid doesn’t help.

I'm very cheap, but the Indy ride from Cali would make me pry open my old, dilapidated wallet. Which is not something I do often. There’s dust bunny families living in it since the last century, which I’ve named. My favorites are David Hasselhop and Obi Bun Kenobi.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
LOL, you're right, probably not anytime soon. But eventually they will make a 5th park. My thinking is it will be finished and operational in the mid to late 20's.
Nope...the dynamics of what Disney is and travel has become makes it a non-starter.

They don’t even want to sell regular tickets to their parks as it stands now.

Any New development will have to be on a different angle with different pricing.

The days of “use your park hopper to get into this NEW park” are long gone

I doubt they’d do an Indy ride, they don’t know where that series is going. The star of the franchise looks like he will need a ECV scooter soon. That would make the action scenes pretty cool in the movie though.

Okay, Okay if you bring back Short Round than you really got something. It would be like a live action action version of “UP”.

An Indy section would provide a great new table service with things you can’t get anywhere else. Snakes, Monkey Brains and Bugs. Yummy Yummy. Where does Oogie sign up???

Rambozo

I like the idea of sister parks being right next to each other. If you think about it, it would cut down on the extra costs of building a new theme park. They wouldn't have to build new roads, parking lots or even new signs. It is also a better usage of land to have a central parking lot like Universal Orlando has. They've been able to create 3 parks, a city walk and a miniature golf in a little space.

A Skyliner station could also be made within the parking deck. Which is especially effective at Animal Kingdom, which doesn't have enough alternate methods of transportation like Magic, Epcot and Hollywood now currently have. Right now it is the only one that doesn't have a Skyliner and/or Boat to it.

They’ve already done the parking decks at Disney Springs. It seems logical they would do it for their parks as well.

Besides it’s now blatantly obvious they don’t care about sightlines anymore. Like with the Guardians monstrosity. If something can earn them a profit or save them money they will build it.

Goofy Ninja

As long as it doesn’t take away from the park icon’s or views I’d be alright with decks. Magic Kingdom’s parking lot feels like a concrete desert.

I almost want to pretend I’m handicapped so I can get my family to push me around. I’m sure Disney would eventually figure me out though when I’m shaking my Wh@mmy F@nny to Move it! Shake it! Mousekedance it!

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Yeah, Magic Kingdom’s is the worse. You gotta park and take a tram, walk, go under a bridge. Than you gotta choose between the boat or monorail. Than if that’s not enough you have to be strip searched like a common criminal. HOW DARE THEY! … I’m not COMMON.

It could be an hour before you get into the park.

Yep, I’m somehow always the one who is “randomly” searched too. I guess I’ve got one of those faces. They’re thinking “Oh yeah this fellas hiding something. Time to shake em down Ernie. Is that gum? I WILL TAZE YOU.”

I like taking the boat, its got plenty of fresh air throughout. Instead of the aroma of people who forgot to wear deodorant and babies or old people who’ve already peed or pooped their diapers.

disneysource11

Australia would be very similar to Asia in Animal Kingdom. Instead of Flights of Wonder there would be an animal show, similar to ones at other Florida based operations, but with a Disney flair. And an Australian wildlife trail similar to Maharajah Jungle Trek, but with Camels and other animals indigenous to Australia.

However the E-ticket attraction of the section would definitely be “Roaring Rapids”. The mountain would be similar in appearance to Ayers Rock and have not only animatronics of the large Croc, but ones of the Aboriginal people of the region. The latter group will warn the riders from continuing on down the river. But of course the riders won’t heed their warnings and will come face to face with the large reptile.

The restaurant of the area would be Tucker’s Takeaway featuring different cuisines from the region like Fish and Chips, Chicken Parma, Meatpies and Lamington.

Roaring Rapids seems like a good idea for the Australia section. Perhaps Steve Irwin could pop up once in a while during it. He’d be an easy animatronic to make, they could just reuse the Ellen animatronic from Energy Adventure.

It would be great to get Roaring Rapids in BK. It reminds me of Grizzly River Run over in Cali. I just hope it isn’t halted because of the gator attack in Florida a couple of years back.

It would be great to get Roaring Rapids in BK. It reminds me of Grizzly River Run over in Cali. I just hope it isn’t halted because of the gator attack in Florida a couple of years back.
If a ride is going to be stopped for every tragic thing in the world, then we won’t have any attractions left. Except “Ball in a Cup”... oh wait someone may have taken their eye out with one.

Rambozo

Guys don’t be Speciesist, the beast in the Roaring Rapids ride is a Croc not an Alligator.

Besides there’s been plenty of killings by Gators, Crocs and Sharks, but that hasn’t stopped a slew of bad Jaws ripoffs from being made. Though I wish it would stop the Sharknado movies, they’re terrible. Even Ian Ziering is too good for it.

Last edited:
I like the gator show at Gatorland, so it would be interesting to see a Disney version of it. They just have to keep Goofy away from the beasts. He’s accident prone in just everyday life.

Goofy Ninja

I like the gator show at Gatorland, so it would be interesting to see a Disney version of it. They just have to keep Goofy away from the beasts. He’s accident prone in just everyday life.
I will stay away from the show, I promise. Unless Bernard and Bianca from “Rescuers Down Under” make an appearance.

…. But definitely not George C Scott’s character, he scared the bejesus out of me when I was younger. Him and that ******* lizard.

Top Bottom