Beastly Kingdom 5th park

Thank God “Rivers of Light” stinks. It feels like the forgotten loser son (who you have taken out of your will) of “World of Color.” I don’t know why Disney made it, don’t they have people to tell them when things suck?

They could have at least put David S. Pumpkins on a boat man.

“Any Questions?”

Last edited:

Rambozo

Advertisement
What the doobie!

Other people don’t like low budget shows, where two guys squirt hoses into a McDonald’s golden arch shape??? I don't have a clue what it is all about, but it always makes me crave french fries after I see it.

A new Fantasmic like Disneyland’s would be a definite upgrade over Rivers of Light. I love the lighting and the DL Dragon, it is far superior to Hollywood’s. The only thing Hollywood’s has over it is… seats.

A bonus to moving it to Beastly Dominion would be that it would create more land for Hollywood. It is a relatively small park compared to the other ones. They can use the land at Hollywood for something else like World of Color or a future development.

Last edited:

disneysource11

The new Fantasmic would be even more themed to Beastly Dominion and Fantasia. It is possible they may make Chernabog more a part of the show. Because he will rule over the dark half of the Fantasia section.

But thankfully they will not be going with the topless harpies from the film. :)

Goofy Ninja

As long as it connects in a wagon wheel style I’m cool with the layout. I think Magic and Animal have the best layouts of all the parks in Florida. I’m way too lazy (some would say husky) to backtrack like they make you do at Hollywood Studios and soon Epic Universe.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Yep, it’s too bad they don’t have moving walkways throughout the parks. I’d just lay down on it and get up only when I see a snack stand or restroom.

I think eventually Hollywood Studios will connect Toy Story Land with a future land on the right (Monsters Inc???). Which will in turn connect it with Sunset Boulevard, thus creating a more circular pattern for us husky people.

I’m alright with everything on Mickey Avenue going bye bye, if they move Mermaid to Fantasyland.

Walt Disney Presents is usually a glorified advertisement for their awful Live Actions (most of the year) and there’s already enough Star Wars in this park.

The new layout for Animal is even better than the old one. Camp Minnie Mickey was a zit on the bottom of Disney. It made Dinoland look awesome in comparison.

disneysource11

Egypt would be home to 3 pyramids and a large Sphinx. In these buildings would be a rollercoaster ride, a dark ride, a store and a snack stand.

The other building proposed for the land would be the table service restaurant “Cafe Cairo”. It is a structure which is reminiscent of the world famous Temple of Abu Simbel on the outside

But on the inside it would look like a large comfortable tent with round pillows. A Mickey and Friends meet and greet would take place inside the building as well. Visitors will also be able to dine on the country’s unique local delicacies.

The characters would look like famous Egyptians of the past like Imhotep and Cleopatra.

Last edited:
It sounds good DS

I’d love to see videos of the Mickey and friends Meet and Greet at Cafe Cairo. Seeing Mickey as Imhotep or some other Egyptian themed character would be a really cool rare photo op.

I personally don’t like the characters meals because I don’t like being bothered… or touched while I eat… or even people in general. But I’m sure other much more normal people would love it.

Goofy Ninja

LOL, Halfway through the meal Mickey and his friends can take people hostage and force them to build a Starbucks in this section.

I’m interested to see the specifics on what the rides would actually be like. And if the ride duration is longer than it takes to say “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”. Because lately Disney has been doing rides like the "Short as a Dwarf" Mine Train that aren’t upto snuff.

My wife said “Is that all?” after we rode it for the first time. Of course this is something I hear from her often though. ;)

disneysource11

The Rollercoaster would be similar to “Big Thunder Mountain”, but indoors. With highlights of the more treacherous animals in Egyptian mythology.

The Dark Ride on the otherhand would be similar to “Spaceship Earth” and highlight the less treacherous animals in Egyptian mythology.

There would also be a walking trail (much like the ones at Animal Kingdom) which shows real life Egyptian animals as well.

Last edited:
I would love to see a rollercoaster that is similar to the Mummy at Universal. This way I don’t have to go to that lousy park anymore. It’d be even better than Universal’s if it gave enough room and it didn’t squash my balls like a WWE wrestler on roids. Every time they take my pic for the ride I look like a balding 2 year old going number 2.

Rambozo

They definitely will have the camels behind glass for this section. Camels are the most ungentlemanly of the animal species. Spitting all over the place like my blind great grandmother with her chewing tobacco habit and overflowing spittoon. My father made the mistake of walking in front of her one time. It was a mistake he would not commit again.

They’re nothing like the version they show on the Hump Day/Geico commercials. False advertisement Geico.

I’m very interested in the Dark Ride with the less treacherous animals (who won’t eat me). Because I’m a sucker for omnimovers and boat rides. I wouldn’t care what the theming is either, it could be “Dude where’s my Car with Ashton Kutcher” themed.

Besides who wouldn't want to see the classic "Dude/Sweet" tattoo scene in animatronic form?.... How did this not win an Oscar?

Goofy Ninja

I’m very interested in the Dark Ride with the less treacherous animals (who won’t eat me). Because I’m a sucker for omnimovers and boat rides.
Both types of rides aren’t exactly good for old or accident prone people though. But the show must go on. Mawmaw and Pawpaw can always just roll to the side or swim out of the way. 👵👴

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Egypt has always fascinated me since the original Mummy movies with Boris Karloff and then again with Indiana Jones. It presents such great imagery for film and real life adventures.

P.S. I try not to think of the later Mummy movies though. Especially the cartoon Duane “The Rock” Johnson. It’s lameness will remain with me to the end of my days and perhaps beyond.

Disney has a chance to go really creepy with the coaster. Mummy’s heads could pop out of the ground. Giant Scorpions could strike at the riders. A little darkness here, a freaking huge creature there and you could have an action packed ride that will make you crap your pants. That would be a good way for Disney to make more money as well. They can sell pants in the ride’s gift shop.

Top Bottom