• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Beastly Kingdom 5th Park (update on pg 10) (The Great Egyptian Lodge)

The Great Gonzo

If it checks all the boxes though Raya would fit Beastly Dominion like a glove filled with “I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!”

It would be great to have a whole land that is also influenced by different Asian cultures like Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, and the Philippines, who otherwise wouldn’t get lands or pavilions in a Disney park.

8eb8b3a0ae8556a6ecb75df3076ba46c.jpg

It would be great to have a whole land that is also influenced by different Asian cultures like Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, and the Philippines, who otherwise wouldn’t get lands or pavilions in a Disney park.

Yep that would be good because I don’t want to go to any of those places you listed in real life.

Amazing Race and Hangover 2 scared me into not wanting to. The major reason is I don’t want to wake up after accidentally being drugged with a Mike Tyson tribal tattoo on my face.

Last edited:
I think that a 5th park is necessary if Disney world is going to allow such a high capacity. Everybody and their grandma and comfort animal are allowed in.

(But they wouldn’t allow Sniffles in for some reason???)

vicious_pitbull-300x238.jpg

The Great Gonzo

I read somewhere they were at 70 something percent capacity in December. If true, that’s way too high a percentage. It should have stayed at 50 or below.

If so I guess Disney said screw it, money is more important than people’s lives.

66VDRUP7WFHF5LE6X7AOSXZDYA.jpg

Last edited:

oogie boogie man

Yeah, I’ve had friends tell me they won’t go back anytime soon. It’s not worth going to Disney until they get everything figured out. There are way too many chindiapers that don’t wear their masks right.

I thought one girl had a neck brace on until I realized it was her mask. Disney needs to make sure they enforce the rules by any means necessary.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Rambozo

I think that a 5th park is necessary if Disney world is going to allow such a high capacity. Everybody and their grandma and comfort animal are allowed in.

(But they wouldn’t allow Sniffles in for some reason???)

Tell me about it. My biggest complaint is they won’t let me wear my hazmat suit in. I guess they said it would hide my identity too much, if I decide on a whim to take a stranger’s kid.

… As if, I don’t want those problems. I’ve got a Chia Pet and pet rock, that’s enough responsibility for me.

51aAo8DXU5L._AC_.jpg

Disney does need to make sure they are being safe and limit the amount of people coming in. They don’t want to kill anyone or… worse (for Disney) have them sue them.

Whatever, it’s not Disney’s problem if people want to take the risk. Like with the NBA, if guys want to go to the men’s clubs for supposedly “the chicken wings” then it’s their problem if they get it… and possibly other things.

Hello everyone, I am disneysource11 and these are my rumors I wrote about on many forums that are just like this one.

The first 3 IP’s that the park will be built around are “Dragon Empire”, “Onward” and “Star Wars”. I’m not sure what else they will have down the pipeline in that department. There has been talk of "Bald Mountain" (Fantasia) being made into a film as well.
I like this. i think the parks need more especially Future World in EPCOT tho

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
legit facts

Yep, Disney cannot take chances with their money. I read somewhere the castle in EuroDisney (Disneyland Paris) was supposed to be Belle’s, but the film hadn’t come out yet. So they went with Sleeping Beauty’s castle instead.

Although I love the castle I wish they would have held off and saw what B&B did at the box office. It did tremendous at the box office and critically. Besides the park didn’t open until April of the next year anyways. They could have held it off until the last days.

This way another princess could have had a castle instead of Aurora (that selfish winch).

Last edited:

disneysource11

It looks like they are going to add to the 4 current parks first before moving onto the next book. But they will keep a watchful eye out for how Epic Universe does. Afterall each of the last 2 parks were reactionary parks (Hollywood and Animal) to what Universal was doing at the time (Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure).

It looks like they are going to add to the 4 current parks first before moving onto the next book. But they will keep a watchful eye out for how Epic Universe does. Afterall each of the last 2 parks were reactionary parks (Hollywood and Animal) to what Universal was doing at the time (Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure).

You can see why they didn’t add a park after Volcano Bay. Because despite what the Universal geniuses (which is possibly made up of a fool, 6 dogs, a mannequin, a half drank Dr. Pepper and an overflowing trash can) say... it is just a water park. If we go by their logic than Disney has 6 parks and little Uni has to add 3 more to catch up.

Last edited:
Whatever, it’s not Disney’s problem if people want to take the risk. Like with the NBA, if guys want to go to the men’s clubs for supposedly “the chicken wings” then it’s their problem if they get it… and possibly other things.

Magic Kingdom…. Magic City

Close enough. They probably shouldn’t be going there. But the Chicken Wings are supposed to be really good though. ….. Plus they are on Groupon.

Goofy Ninja

Despite what so-called experts say a 5th park would actually help levitate the crowds. But it would have to be good, unlike MGM Studios back when it first opened. Which had only 2 attractions on opening day (The Backlot Tour and The Great Movie Ride).

You could spend 3 hours there, but that’s only because they held you hostage against your will for 2 hours during the Backlot Tour.

“PLEASE I want to see my family.”
“NOOOO!!! NOW.... GET UP ON THAT OVERSIZED BEE.”

Bee.jpg

Last edited:

J4546

id like to see a beastly kingdoms park in paris as a 3rd gate. have an entire park, with each land representing a euro-themed folklore. Like for instance, a midievil castles and dragons area, an area themed to ancient rome/greece, an area themed to ancient nordic viking stuff, an area themed to scottish lore like the loch ness and such, an area themed to egypt as well even though its not european, id like to see a disney built egypt land. and in the middle, have beauty and the beast castle. It would be the beasts kingdom of beastly monsters from all over europe.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
id like to see a beastly kingdoms park in paris as a 3rd gate. have an entire park, with each land representing a euro-themed folklore. Like for instance, a medieval castles and dragons area, an area themed to ancient rome/greece, an area themed to ancient nordic viking stuff, an area themed to scottish lore like the loch ness and such, an area themed to egypt as well even though its not european, id like to see a disney built egypt land. and in the middle, have beauty and the beast castle. It would be the beasts kingdom of beastly monsters from all over europe.

You've got really great ideas. BK would actually be a great 3rd park for DLP. Plus none of their parks use the "Kingdom" name so it wouldn't be monotonous.

They could even have Maleficent's castle as the landmark (since she's a dragon). Merida and her mother (who transformed into a bear) could also be in the Scottish section of the park, that you mentioned in your post.

Last edited:

The Great Gonzo

Yeah come on! You got to expect more from your young tourists. This could have been her big break riding that big bee. She could have gone on to ride so many other giant creatures in other backlot tours.

Instead she’s living in her double wide trailer with her 4 kids (perhaps drinking too much) wondering what could have been. I can picture her talking to her husband about it right now.

“I COULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING… A STAR. Like Gary Coleman, Webster or Buzzy from Cranium Command. …”

(she looks out the window and continues)

“I made a bee out of paper mache in the backyard. I’LL SHOW YOU I CAN DO IT... I’m ready for my close up Mr. DeMille.”

oogie boogie man

That kid looks like a young Larry Bird.

I got to give him props he looks like he’s totally into it, but I’m not feeling it with his sister though. She looks like she’s looking at her mother, wondering when this will be over. So unprofessional.

You never know he could be related to him. The Hick from French Lick probably got around. Especially around Indiana and New England in the 1980’s.

My sister knew a guy who knew kung fu, who babysat a kid who stole a car from a guy, who pumped gas for Larry Bird’s second cousin’s friend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom