• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Beastly Kingdom 5th Park (update on pg 10) (The Great Egyptian Lodge)

Rambozo

I’ll have to see Raya and the Last Dragon before I agree with it having a land and/or attraction. Also I'd like to know if I want to actually meet the characters.

Because I wanted to run over the dinosaur from “Good Dinosaur” with my Jeep after seeing his movie. ….Hey I just came up with a new attraction for Dinoland.

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromFlorida

Also, I love the american showcase idea. I think an area 51 themed revival of alien encounter (albeit not as traumatic as the original, though not as watered down as sge) would be amazing for a nevada pavillion. As for past world, i dunno. any ideas?

Rambozo

Also, I love the american showcase idea. I think an area 51 themed revival of alien encounter (albeit not as traumatic as the original, though not as watered down as sge) would be amazing for a nevada pavillion. As for past world, i dunno. any ideas?

The alien attraction is a pretty good idea. But I don't think they'd go for it, remember the last time Disney World had a scary alien attraction. The parents and children acted like people were actually being killed by the wannabe xenomorph.

Snow Queen 83

I’ll have to see Raya and the Last Dragon before I agree with it having a land and/or attraction.

.... and also if I want to actually meet the characters. Because I wanted to run over the dinosaur from “Good Dinosaur” with my Jeep after seeing his movie. ….Hey I just came up with a new attraction for Dinoland.

Sisu looks the offspring of the Joker, a messed up fish and a unicorn. Dragons are supposed to be cool and badass not pretty and colorful. Here’s hoping the bad guy makes her the last dragon.

P.S. Besides there’s only one last dragon... and that’s Bruce Leroy.

last_dragon_header.jpg

Last edited:

Goofy Ninja

The coronavirus could have similar consequences as 9/11. The inability to make money from the parks and even movie theaters may hinder the chances of a 5th park.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Looking at the bright side, I haven’t had to see my In-Laws during this pandemic. You remember Grinch and Ebenezer Scrooge? My Father In-Law makes them look like Cindy Lou Who and Tiny Tim.

Frankenstein79

My problem has been with the lack of school days. I love my kids, but Jesus Holy Christ. We need the schools to come back.

My son is rapidly forgetting everything he’s ever learned since Kindergarten and will soon possibly forget his own name. He hasn’t left the room since this Corona stuff started. The only thing he seems to be good at is playing video games and asking “Dad what’s for Supper?”

My daughter is the opposite she doesn’t want to stay home at all. I have to practically keep her in a cage to keep her from her dirtbag, pierced, tattooed, tanktop wearing boyfriend. Whose way of announcing his arrival is by blasting his awful music and peeping the horn.

itsy bitsy spider

LOL, Expect more kids, they said on the news this Corona thing is creating a Baby Boom. Prompting the new slogan to catch on “Netflix and …. (“Love” of course)”.

PrinceCharming617

Thank God I’ve got a dog. I will pickup up his poop all day to get out of the house. “Good boy Kronk”. I see other people roaming the streets with the same look in their eyes. They seem so happy like they’ve been let out jail after a long reprieve. My wife asked why I always take so long. I usually blame it on the dog, Afterall I couldn’t tell her the truth, that picking up poop was and is the best part of my day.

The Lochness Monsta

Perhaps it could have the opposite effect and the need for spreading people out could make a 5th park more necessary. That maybe just wishful thinking though.

Disney is probably more likely to double the prices and say their doing it for us. “You’re welcome. Sign here. Entry is just 300 dollars and your first born child.”

The Great Gonzo

It’s probably best not to bring the youngins just yet. They’ll will touch everything and put anything in their mouths. They haven’t gotten to that point in their life where they are afraid of germs. Why else would they sit in poop for an hour?

oogie boogie man

LOL, I wonder. Do husky people still count as one person? Because my head maybe 6 ft away, but the rest of me of isn’t. I guess 6 feet could be determined by distance from the person in front of you’s bottom to your bellybutton.

Rambozo

A quick service with a Stone dragon oven will be in this section called “Dragon Fire Pizza”. They will serve a more Artisanal style pizza then Pizzafari in it’s sister park. It is possible that another table service restaurant will be added at a later date similar to Vulcania in Disneysea.

The Dragon quick service ovens made me think of Via Napoli’s ovens. The ones with the large ****ed off looking muppet guys on it. It would be cool to get some actual good pizza in the parks. The dough ones look like inflated whoopie cushions. If I sat on one it would probably make a fart sound.

Snow Queen 83

I don’t get why people don’t like the doughy pizzas. I think they are delicious and are something that I long for when I’m not in Disney. For some reason people act like they are Little Caesar’s dumpster pizza. The kind that even a Homeless bum wouldn’t eat.

For some reason when I imagine the bum in my head I think of Nick Nolte. I guess because he played one in a movie (and often times in life). As he picks through the trash he sees a Little Caesar's box and turns to his equally dirty little mutt Grover and says. “Forget it where going to just starve to death.”

Last edited:

Goofy Ninja

The word Artisanal always makes me think “Oh man they’re going to overcharge me for this one.” It’s like the word Charcuterie. It’s basically just your mama’s cheap cold cuts and cheese like you could get at your local grocery store for 5 bucks. But the fancy word makes it at least double in price.

Oh yeah they usually also serve it on a piece of wood too, which somehow makes it more classy. That’s like saying drinking a Sam Adams and eating on a trash can at Food and Wine makes me feel like James Bond.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
It is possible that another table service restaurant will be added at a later date similar to Vulcania in Disneysea.

Vulcania looks like an awesome place to eat at Tokyo Disneysea. I give it an A+ for atmosphere. Because it really looks like you’re eating your meal inside a mountain. Kinda like Mythos in Universal, but more realistic and steampunkish.

Hopefully the food is better than the Japanese version though. To me everything looks so alien in the Asian parks. So much so it wouldn’t be out of place in Pandora or Galaxy’s Edge. In fact it maybe even more alien than it’s American counterparts. Disney World seems to think sausages with coleslaw, bao buns and different colored drinks with gross booger balls means it’s alien food.

The Lochness Monsta

I’d be happy if it was just like Yak and the Yeti the table service with a different ambiance. My grandma was the only one who complained about her meal there. But she’d complain if she lived in Utopia. “The weather is too nice here. Why is there no traffic? Linda why aren’t you married yet? The farmer stops visiting the cow if the milk dries up.”

itsy bitsy spider

The trick to eating in an Asian country is to eat the food before it eats you. I learned that from Tom the bartender in “Prisoner of Azkaban”. He must have ate something wrong though because he completely changed in Prisoner. He looks like that guy from “Weird Science” that used to give me nightmares when I was a kid. Heck he still does.

hp-tom.jpg

giphy-3.gif

PrinceCharming617

A Vulcania type restaurant and Raya ride would be awesome.

Much like the movie Dinosaur though you can’t base an attraction off something that hasn’t come out yet. Because it may end up really stinking and doing poor at the box office (See Dinosaur, Atlantis, Chicken Little, etc). Chicken Little could be used to torture people into confessing to crimes or substituted for the electric chair.

Last edited:

Frankenstein79

A Vulcania type restaurant and Raya ride would be awesome.

Much like the movie Dinosaur though you can’t base an attraction off something that hasn’t come out yet. Because it may end up really stinking and doing poor at the box office (See Dinosaur, Atlantis, Chicken Little, etc). Chicken Little could be used to torture people into confessing to crimes or substituted for the electric chair.

Yep, the only thing that could hold it back from being a land is the suck factor.

…. And judging from the new trailer for it I’m leaning towards it doing just that. It sucks more than than Big Shirley, the town wino. All she does is hang out in front of my local Dunkin Donuts all day.

“No I don’t need company Shirley. I just want a coffee.”

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like a Disney film at all. It looks like it’s actually done by Fox Animation instead. I’ll reserve judgment for a future viewing, but that’s my first reaction to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom