Beastly Domain (new land idea for Disney's Animal Kingdom)

Elijah Abrams

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Unlike the scrapped Beastly Kingdom, this new land, called Beastly Domain (feel free to call it either "Beastly Dominion" or "Beastly Odyssey" if you like), would center on creatures of Greek and Asian mythology. The backstory for the expansion would be about the SEA exploring remnants of Ancient Greece and Ancient Asia, where they discover areas of those places where mythical beings dwell. I’m talking about Asian dragons, the hydra, the manticore, satyrs, centaurs, pegasus, etc.!

MickeyMouse10

Nice, I had a similar idea (which I deleted), where it was it's very own park (Beastly Dominion).

My park version of Beastly Dominion had 5 lands

• Dragon Island
  • Fantasia
  • Egypt
  • Australia
  • and Hoth

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

WDW sister parks

I had it where each park (except for Hollywood) had it's own sister park right next door. To make up for the larger crowds, the sets of parks would each have parking garages, instead of flat parking. Similar to what Universal Orlando has for their first 2 parks.

Magic Kingdom (heroes) & Dark Dominion (villains)
Epcot (futureworld/world showcase) & RetroCOT (pastworld/america showcase)
Animal Kingdom (animals) & Beastly Dominion (fantasy animals)

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

I'd love to see your ideas for your land version.

Coincidently I'm also going with the name Beastly Domain in the future as well, for "The Lonestar Resort". I can't give too much a way though because I want it to be a surprise. I had to obviously change the name of the land, because it's going to be in my villain park with a similar name, Dark Dominion. Best of Luck!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom