Bear in the Big Blue House

Steven

Original Poster
Is it true that the Bear in the Big Blue House is closed?? Our 3 year old grandchild will be disappointed.:confused:

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Steven
Is it true that the Bear in the Big Blue House is closed?? Our 3 year old grandchild will be disappointed.:confused:

Yep it is closed! They are doing a meet and greet with Bear though if that helps any.

Mattore

Bear in the Big Blue House was permenantly closed, and is being replaced by a Playhouse Disney show, which will open later this month. Bear will still be a part of this new show, just not the complete focus.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Re: Re: Bear in the Big Blue House

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Yep it is closed! They are doing a meet and greet with Bear though if that helps any.

It's not 100% guaranteed though.. more like 40%. Most of the CM's refuse to do it anymore, so they go and do other stuff.

mightyduck

Re: Re: Re: Bear in the Big Blue House

Originally posted by mktiggerman

It's not 100% guaranteed though.. more like 40%. Most of the CM's refuse to do it anymore, so they go and do other stuff.

I'm sorry....I'm confused. They refuse to do a meet and greet? Can they do that?

Mikejakester

I my god. First doug now this....
Gosh and I didin't even see his show....

They have to start thinking about poeple that can't go to disney evry 6 months to chek out any new show that they decide to come up with and take away in less than a year....

aaaaah...
this sucks...
:mad:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Bear in the Big Blue House

Originally posted by mightyduck

I'm sorry....I'm confused. They refuse to do a meet and greet? Can they do that?

if they can find a safety concern (which they did) they can!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom