Beaches and Cream ???

disneygirl1

Original Poster
Hi all, I have a quick question regarding Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club Resort. We are on the dining plan this coming Sept. and I am getting conflicting answers as to whether this uses a CS credit or a TS credit on the DDP. I appreciate the clarification. Thanks!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
My understanding is that if you sit down for food it is TS, but ordering ice cream from the counter is CS. Definitely not positive however!

eddiemcgarrigle

Yep, that would be nice to know. If it's table service then I'll be giving the Kitchen Sink a go to make up for using those TS credits. If it's counter service then I'm a happy bunny and I can use more TS credits for the likes of the signature restaurants.

disneygirl1

Original Poster
Contrary to this, I had a Dining CM tell me on the phone when I was making other ressies that it was considered counter service and would use a counter service dining credit. Added to this, they do not take ADRs. Can anyone that has been there recently and used the dining plan confirm what type of dining credit is used?

Interesting! Yes. please someone confirm... This would make a huge difference for us. Appreciate if anyone who recently used the DDP there could chime in. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom