Beach Club Villas Refurb?

wdwfan100

Original Poster
Does anyone know if the BCV are scheduled for room refurbishment anytime soon? They are way overdue IMO.

BCVTalsJam

IDK ...We asked our DVC Advisor as well and she said they should be doing it soon...It is in need of some love!!! Even though we love owning there I agree with you.

SpaceMountain77

VWL opened in November 2000 and its comprehensive hard goods refurbishment was just completed this spring. BCV opened in July 2002, so its comprehensive refurbishment may still be a year or two away.

sweetpee_1993

Actually, there's some info out on the interwebs indicating a "hard goods" renovation of the Beach Club resort starting towards the end of September. Work supposedly will begin on the top (concierge) floor including the concierge lounge then progress to other floors. I read once the hotel portion reaches 75% completion then the villas will begin receiving their renovated rooms. No solid time frame is known from what I saw.

tjkraz

Actually, there's some info out on the interwebs indicating a "hard goods" renovation of the Beach Club resort starting towards the end of September. Work supposedly will begin on the top (concierge) floor including the concierge lounge then progress to other floors. I read once the hotel portion reaches 75% completion then the villas will begin receiving their renovated rooms. No solid time frame is known from what I saw.

Right. Beach Club hotel is definitely starting refurb this year. Villas will follow but it might not happen until next year. Still uncertain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom