Beach Club Villas or standard room?

Respo12

Hey everyone, I have stayed at the beach club atleast 6 trips in a row now, and we LOVE it. We are planning another in february, and the beach club villas are presented at a very similar price. is there any con to staying at the villas as opposed to a standard room? thanks!

93boomer

Premium Member
Hey! We have stayed at both. I loved the room but the bathroom was terribly small! I loved the feeling of the villas since we had taken our 27 yr old DD with us. We had the bed and she slept on the pullout sofa which was very comfortable. The bathroom is huge in the villa. It does have the kitchenette. I just loved the space for all of us to move around.

Upvote 0

jmargarone27

It depends on what kind of villa you are looking at. A studio has one queen bed and a pullout sofa, plus a kitchenette (sleeps up to 4.) A standard room could sleep four as well, but all people could be on a bed. The standard rooms are very similar (a bit bigger possibly) in size. I would go with a room in the hotel portion. Even being a DVC member, I would rather stay in the hotel. Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom