Beach Club Rooms

empaul23

Original Poster
I am staying at the Beach Club Resort in May and booked a Garden or Woods View room. I have never stayed at this resort before so I am not familiar with the setup. Are there any areas of the hotel I should request a room in? Does requesting a large balcony effect where my room will be located?

bunnyman

Have stayed there many times, and actually given the price usually opt for the lower priced rooms if discounts are being offered. Have usually ended up with garden rooms. The only drawback to this resort is that it sprawls. One time we had a garden view room all the way down in the wing closest to the International Gateway. Great for Epcot access, but it was far away from the main lobby and restaurants, etc. Getting a mug refill was a hike.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Be advised that if you take a water view for proximity to the IG, you might wind up right by Stormalong Bay. In that case, you might as well be staying at the Yacht Club.

LAM378

The full balcony rooms are sprinkled all around the resort. I like to request a full balcony room near the lobby, because as mentioned above, BC is a loooooong resort, and rooms closer to Epcot are a long walk to the lobby, food, and pool.

Chadisa

Have stayed there many times, and actually given the price usually opt for the lower priced rooms if discounts are being offered. Have usually ended up with garden rooms. The only drawback to this resort is that it sprawls. One time we had a garden view room all the way down in the wing closest to the International Gateway. Great for Epcot access, but it was far away from the main lobby and restaurants, etc. Getting a mug refill was a hike.

100% agree with this. Last May we literally got the closest room to IG which we were very excited about since we could walk right out of our sliding glass door and into Epcot...until we realized how much of a pain it was to walk the labyrinth of halls to get to the main lobby area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom