Beach Club Parking

WDWDad2907

On my upcoming trip I have a character breakfast ADR at Cape May Cafe. I'm staying off property, and my plan was to park at Beach Club and then walk over to Epcot through the International Gateway. Does anyone know if there is a time limit on day self-parking at Beach Club? I'm wondering if I'll need to move my car before going to Epcot. Thanks!

Dave B

On my upcoming trip I have a character breakfast ADR at Cape May Cafe. I'm staying off property, and my plan was to park at Beach Club and then walk over to Epcot through the International Gateway. Does anyone know if there is a time limit on day self-parking at Beach Club? I'm wondering if I'll need to move my car before going to Epcot. Thanks!
I will get chastised for this, but I am ok with that, you will be able to park there all day, we have done this many times, they do not give you a permit or time, they do not come and mark your tires to see how long you have beet here either

Upvote 0

WDWDad2907

Original Poster
Thanks for feedback everyone. For the valet, any idea if I'd be able to use a voucher/pass to park at Epcot later? I plan on leaving midday and coming back at night (so this is more of a convenience question than a paying for parking question), but if I have to pay for valet and parking at Epcot later at night I'll definitely think of an alternative.

Upvote 0

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Valet parking is per day (night), so you should be able to in-and-out... just show your receipt when you come back. Another tip, of course, will be expected...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom