Beach Club Garden View info

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
Hi there,

Some background. My DH and I are going in Feb 2014 and staying for 9 nights at the BC. We have stayed there once before, for 1 night, this past Feb. And we have stayed at the YC, Club Level in Nov 2009.

When I went to book this trip when the pkg rates opened up, YC was not available for a garden view so we went with BC.

I have the Walt Disney World 2013 Unofficial Guide to Disney. And I was reading through it today and it lists best rooms for water views and for standard views. Nothing on Garden views. However, one of the best rooms they suggest is overlooking woods/Epcot.

Is this room in the garden room category? Or the standard room? Has anyone stayed garden view? Can you post pictures of your room? When we stayed both at YC and BC, we have always had water view and looked over the pool/lake.

Thank you!

disneygirl76

Original Poster
We've stayed many times (probably 7) but don't have any specific pics I could post right now. I do know for a fact that we could see spaceship earth from a couple of our rooms.

WOW! Awesome! We like the UK the best. Wondering if any rooms look at that? :)

KatMaria

I work at Beach Club so I knows garden rooms at beach club are nicer than garden views at most of the hotels. Especially since Beach is so close to Epcot that sometimes your garden view looks at Epcot if you get lucky, other times it could look into a courtyard area. Just depends on how busy we are and what we can get you. Enjoy it and hope to see your around!

jkl2000

Take a look at the reviews on Tripadvisor - you can often find visitors' recent photos there, which can be pretty helpful. Just take the reviews there with a grain of salt, there's a lot of overreacting there in the reviews, IMO.

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Take a look at the reviews on Tripadvisor - you can often find visitors' recent photos there, which can be pretty helpful. Just take the reviews there with a grain of salt, there's a lot of overreacting there in the reviews, IMO.

Thanks for the tip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom