Beach Club bedding options?

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
We’ve stayed at the Beach Club many times and, to be honest, never even gave the bedding options any thought. Our room has had 2 queen beds every single time, which is exactly what we need. Looking online, however, I just noticed that they list different bedding options, including rooms with a king and rooms with just 1 queen. Is that really true? Is there any way to guarantee that you get either 2 queens or 1 king? I mean, I’d hate to pay all that money and then get down there and realize that I’m stuck with a bedding option that doesn’t work for my family.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Tuvalu

My hubs and I have stayed in a king bed room, though we did not request it.

A room assigner notes the number of guests in the party and allots rooms accordingly. More than 2 guests would never receive a room with just a king bed.

Some rooms at BC have two queens and a daybed, which accommodate 5. Other rooms do not have the daybed and sleep 4.

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
My hubs and I have stayed in a king bed room, though we did not request it.

A room assigner notes the number of guests in the party and allots rooms accordingly. More than 2 guests would never receive a room with just a king bed.

Some rooms at BC have two queens and a daybed, which accommodate 5. Other rooms do not have the daybed and sleep 4.
Thank you for that info. So, am I correct that a party of two would get either 2 queens or 1 king?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom