Beach Club 1BR Villa with 4 year old and 15 month

DisDork2002

Original Poster
Hi all!

My wife and I have been to the parks on both coasts and are pretty familiar with WDW A
as childfree happy go lucky adults but are now trying it with little kids. We like how nice Disney Parks and Resorts are in entertaining families and are planning on a 4 night trip after Thanksgiving this year..

I would appreciate any thoughts or personal preferences on the beach club resort with littles, park choices (of the 3 full days we are there we would probably go a max of two days) and how good the greater Boardwalk vibe is for getting out and walking around to enjoy a few hours as a resort day break.

My thoughts are MK and Epcot.. We did MK and AKL with our oldest last year when she was mid 2s and she loved it but I think Epcot would be good for taking in sights and the few rides that littles can go on. We aren't too concerned about cramming in many rides and MK seems to check that box.

I hear the beach club is a great resort for pools and I'm hoping the weather is nice enough to be able to enjoy it!

correcaminos

I actually dislike SAB for little ones due to the layouts. No kid slide in the main pool and if the older kid is a swimmer you will want 2 adults to make sure each kid is watched well. It's quite crowded too. I do really like the quiet pool though and walking to BWV is easy and has a nice community hall for kids. It's a good location for sure and it is well loved for a reason. I just like to give all views.

Bus rides to MK are hit or miss IMO with how crowded it is. The walk to Epcot is quite nice though. We did a lot of BCV stays with my own at those ages. Having a 1 bedroom is nice though and should be quite comfortable. I think it is a great choice for a family.

Club Cooloholic

Hi all!

My wife and I have been to the parks on both coasts and are pretty familiar with WDW A
as childfree happy go lucky adults but are now trying it with little kids. We like how nice Disney Parks and Resorts are in entertaining families and are planning on a 4 night trip after Thanksgiving this year..

I would appreciate any thoughts or personal preferences on the beach club resort with littles, park choices (of the 3 full days we are there we would probably go a max of two days) and how good the greater Boardwalk vibe is for getting out and walking around to enjoy a few hours as a resort day break.

My thoughts are MK and Epcot.. We did MK and AKL with our oldest last year when she was mid 2s and she loved it but I think Epcot would be good for taking in sights and the few rides that littles can go on. We aren't too concerned about cramming in many rides and MK seems to check that box.

I hear the beach club is a great resort for pools and I'm hoping the weather is nice enough to be able to enjoy it!
Get a good double stroller that isn't too big like a City mini. You can rent them ahead of time from one of the approved services and they will drop it right off at the hotel and pick up there tok so you have it to and from the parks. It's great for when the kids get tuckered out and you can put them in there and walk and talk with your wife while maybe munching on a snack and taking in the sights.
Boardwalk is nice to walk around too and I like the walk to Hollywood studios even.

DisDork2002

Original Poster
I actually dislike SAB for little ones due to the layouts. No kid slide in the main pool and if the older kid is a swimmer you will want 2 adults to make sure each kid is watched well. It's quite crowded too. I do really like the quiet pool though and walking to BWV is easy and has a nice community hall for kids. It's a good location for sure and it is well loved for a reason. I just like to give all views.

Bus rides to MK are hit or miss IMO with how crowded it is. The walk to Epcot is quite nice though. We did a lot of BCV stays with my own at those ages. Having a 1 bedroom is nice though and should be quite comfortable. I think it is a great choice for a family.

What is SAB?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom